IGNORED

I am gonna start wearing a Leeds United football football top

Never to the dark side

to the up and coming Sky Annual general meetings,the date to be announced very soon.

The only condition is that someone can supply one of those smiley badges from the early 1970's.

Which Norman Hunter wore,

I am gonna get one of those football shirts with the lapels on

and sporting HUNTER on the back with the number 6 as well.

Leeds will be now featured in SIX of their twelve fixtures so far this season

This excludes the 3pm saturday kick offs beamed to the audience outside of the U.K. 

30 minutes ago, phantom said:

and a Friday tucked in too - by the end of the season the only day we won't have played on is a Thursday - maybe a play off semi?

Thursday’s will be saved for the time we reach Europe! :whistle:

But must agree, found home fixture day and kick off times most disappointing this season!

4 hours ago, phantom said:

and a Friday tucked in too - by the end of the season the only day we won't have played on is a Thursday - maybe a play off semi?

Just wait till Sky announce they`re going to do their twelve games in twelve days leading up to Christmas again. There`ll be a couple of Thursdays in that lot.

Frank Lampard`s Derby away to be moved to Thursday 20th December if they get knocked out the league cup in the next round maybe?

56 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Just wait till Sky announce they`re going to do their twelve games in twelve days leading up to Christmas again. There`ll be a couple of Thursdays in that lot.

Frank Lampard`s Derby away to be moved to Thursday 20th December if they get knocked out the league cup in the next round maybe?

train tickets booked bound to be moved to a different day.....im too not loving this season...…. 

On 11/10/2018 at 15:32, Red Right Hand said:

Did they not do the 12 games in 12 days last season? Maybe just my memory but can’t remember it being done last season.

9 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Did they not do the 12 games in 12 days last season? Maybe just my memory but can’t remember it being done last season.

I really can`t remember TBH - I just remember the endless hype the first time they did it. Perhaps the viewing figures didn`t stack up or something and they decided to quietly abandon it. I can`t imagine many people blew out a Christmas party to stay home and watch Rotherham v Ipswich after all!

On 11/10/2018 at 11:15, phantom said:

I like the Friday night fixtures personally. 

You can’t beat Saturday at 3pm, but next best are the Friday nights, imo. 

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 06:00, Never to the dark side said:

to the up and coming Sky Annual general meetings,the date to be announced very soon.

The only condition is that someone can supply one of those smiley badges from the early 1970's.

Which Norman Hunter wore,

I am gonna get one of those football shirts with the lapels on

and sporting HUNTER on the back with the number 6 as well.

Leeds will be now featured in SIX of their twelve fixtures so far this season

This excludes the 3pm saturday kick offs beamed to the audience outside of the U.K. 

72socktags.jpgDon't forget to flash your sock pennants at 'em too ...    

They 

48 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

72socktags.jpgDon't forget to flash your sock pennants at 'em too ...    

They don't do pennants anymore, you can have these though!   https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/16-x-Mens-Numbered-Football-Socks-Green-with-White-Numbers-2-17-UK-Size-7-11/253858054319?hash=item3b1b1e80af:g:rYY

On 11 October 2018 at 11:15, phantom said:

On 11 October 2018 at 10:40, Undy English said:

Well said. Sunday and Wednesday fixtures are horrific.

Good from a parking perspective though?

Archived