IGNORED

Arya Stark is a City fan

boadle

26 minutes ago, boadle said:

Or should I say Game of Thrones actress Maisie Williams revealed she is. Revealed on The One Show the other day.

That is all.

Did an article for the Post about this about two years ago - included a pic of Flag Day at the 3 Lions with her sat at the front aged 3. I'll dig it out in a minute...

2 hours ago, boadle said:

Or should I say Game of Thrones actress Maisie Williams revealed she is. Revealed on The One Show the other day.

That is all.

As I commented on another thread, she pretty much said the opposite. She has no interest in football, didn't like going to football and therefore can hardly be classed as a City fan. It's just her Dad Gary is a big fan who still goes home and away.

3 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

As I commented on another thread, she pretty much said the opposite. She has no interest in football, didn't like going to football and therefore can hardly be classed as a City fan. It's just her Dad Gary is a big fan who still goes home and away.

Yeah, made it pretty clear she was never really a fan! But, tbf, she did acknowledge that it was Bristol City fans who made her what she is, and she also gave us as much prime time TV coverage on a non-football programme that I can remember!

12 hours ago, The_Don said:

Her dad frequents The Coopers regularly before home games.

And Spanish Bar. 

Good lad is Gary. 

There’s another City fan from Game of Thrones. The lad who plays Greyworm, the commander of the Unsullied eunuch army. Jacob Anderson is his name. He also goes by the name Raleigh Ritchie as his stage name for his rap/music act. 

1 hour ago, Harry said:

And Spanish Bar. 

Good lad is Gary. 

There’s another City fan from Game of Thrones. The lad who plays Greyworm, the commander of the Unsullied eunuch army. Jacob Anderson is his name. He also goes by the name Raleigh Ritchie as his stage name for his rap/music act. 

Not a phrase i've heard before = great name for a band or a chant  perhaps when we get a corner.

Archived