IGNORED

Arya Stark is a City fan

boadle

2 hours ago, Harry said:

And Spanish Bar. 

Good lad is Gary. 

There’s another City fan from Game of Thrones. The lad who plays Greyworm, the commander of the Unsullied eunuch army. Jacob Anderson is his name. He also goes by the name Raleigh Ritchie as his stage name for his rap/music act. 

Chosen In homage to Tom Ritchie and Glyn Raleigh presumably. ;)

4 hours ago, Harry said:

And Spanish Bar. 

Good lad is Gary. 

There’s another City fan from Game of Thrones. The lad who plays Greyworm, the commander of the Unsullied eunuch army. Jacob Anderson is his name. He also goes by the name Raleigh Ritchie as his stage name for his rap/music act. 

You've changed.

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

You've changed.

Steady on chap. I only found out the Greyworm thing as he was on Talksport about a year back. 

As for GOT, I hadn’t watched it at all til last year as I didn’t ever have Sky atlantic. then watched about 5 series all in one go after borrowing from a work colleague. 

I wasn’t sure it’d be my thing but I actually thought it to be very good. When you watch some cruddy bbc drama and then compare to GOT it’s another world in terms of quality. 

The Mrs even watched and enjoyed it too! Distracted her from Teen Mom and Geordie Bore for a while. 

9 minutes ago, Harry said:

Steady on chap. I only found out the Greyworm thing as he was on Talksport about a year back. 

As for GOT, I hadn’t watched it at all til last year as I didn’t ever have Sky atlantic. then watched about 5 series all in one go after borrowing from a work colleague. 

I wasn’t sure it’d be my thing but I actually thought it to be very good. When you watch some cruddy bbc drama and then compare to GOT it’s another world in terms of quality. 

The Mrs even watched and enjoyed it too! 

Can't imagine it's better than Lovejoy.

55 minutes ago, Harry said:

Mate. When we used to share a house, I recall you used to stay up til 4am watching re-runs of The Sweeney, Minder, et al. 

Still do. Thanks to boxsets, I can do this 24/7 now.

I have also added London's Burning to my list of televisual gems that require repeat viewing.

1 minute ago, Busterrimes said:

If that is the Tad Williams series I’ve not read those. I read Tad’s earlier series but thought it was only okay.

It`s very different from his other stuff - it`s set in a near future where virtual reality is part of normal life. The worrying thing is that, I read it about ten years ago and I can now see the beginnings of a lot of the stuff in there happening which is very scary!

Some of it is a bit long winded but it`s worth persevering with as when all the threads come together it`s worth it.

15 hours ago, phantom said:

That gold shirt was worn at Wembley in April 2000, so would have been, this photo would have been before the Preston game on 6th May 2000

Bang on the date! I'm in the photo and was back from Aus for that month. Wait years to watch City and they lose 2-0 at home to PNE. Typical!

On 11/10/2018 at 20:00, Fodbarmyarmy said:

BRJB20170714B-001JPG.jpg

This might provide the - or at least an - answer to all the dads that every now and then ask on here: when is your babber old enough to take to a game?

Answer: a bit older than Maisie. Bless her (look at her face, just look at her face). 

She's just started in her first professional play on the stage, up London. 

Don't know who she is never watched GoT (that's a lie a mate put the first one on trying get me to but probably sat on my phone so watched no seen maybe) glad she's not a gas head but would you admit it if you was ? wonder if she visits here ? if so ? here's a thread you can massage your ego on ? :laugh:.

Archived