IGNORED

Today`s games

Lanterne Rouge

2 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

Must be the end for the Plymouth manager 

I`m surprised they`ve stuck with him for so long TBH but to be fair, the fans do seem to be still behind him in the main.

I don`t know if there`s anyone any better who would go there TBH - job for GJ?!

G`wan Burton you beauties, 87th minute, get the **** in!

2 minutes ago, Warwickshire Red said:

GJ seems to be giving Torquay Utd a lift winning 4-2 away at Eastbourne. 1 point off playoffs!

Should we start calling them “Gary Johnson’s Torquay”?  If it’s good enough for Frank Lampard and Derby, then it’s good enough for GJ

On Sky 403 they are showing Norway v Slovenia, but other games are available, so I pressed the red button. Option four is Armenia v Gibraltar.

20 mins to go and Gib are winning 1-0! The Gib 'keeper has just made a fantastic save to keep them in the lead.

Before any of you old uns ask, no his name is not Gibbo or Gibson.

They've done it! previously Gibraltar had beaten Latvia in a friendly, but this was their first win in a competitive game.

At the start of added time an Armenian player ran with his shoulder into a Gib player and then collapsed clutching his face. The Ref saw what had happened and booked him. The home fans then started throwing bottles at the Gib players. They stood firm though to win. Only recently Djibouti and Samoa moved above Gibraltar min the World rankings. The commentator reckons this result could be the end for the Armenian Manager.

39 minutes ago, 22A said:

On Sky 403 they are showing Norway v Slovenia, but other games are available, so I pressed the red button. Option four is Armenia v Gibraltar.

20 mins to go and Gib are winning 1-0! The Gib 'keeper has just made a fantastic save to keep them in the lead.

Before any of you old uns ask, no his name is not Gibbo or Gibson.

Had a little accumulator with 4 legs up going onto this game....

Needless to say didn't cash out for the £25 offered and then for got about the game until it was over. 

And that is why I'm not a professional gambler :yes:

Archived