Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Lanterne Rouge

Today`s games

Exeter winning 1-0 v Swindon

Newport winning 1-0 v Stevenage - a thirty yard screamer in the first minute apparently.

Oxford winning 1-0 v Plymouth - Jamie Mackie has scored, I had no idea he was there.

1 minute ago, E.G.Red said:

Nicky Hunt(Crewe).and Wes Burns (Fleetwood) have both scored and The Gas have had a goal ruled out for offside .

Is that the same Nicky Hunt? I thought he was still at Notts County but probably missed his move.

2 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

Must be the end for the Plymouth manager 

I`m surprised they`ve stuck with him for so long TBH but to be fair, the fans do seem to be still behind him in the main.

I don`t know if there`s anyone any better who would go there TBH - job for GJ?!

G`wan Burton you beauties, 87th minute, get the **** in!

4 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Antoine Semenyo just scored a 98th minute winner for Newport.

How good must he be feeling right now?

Better than Tony Semenyo who didn't even make the squad.

Well done that lad.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Warwickshire Red said:

GJ seems to be giving Torquay Utd a lift winning 4-2 away at Eastbourne. 1 point off playoffs!

Should we start calling them “Gary Johnson’s Torquay”?  If it’s good enough for Frank Lampard and Derby, then it’s good enough for GJ

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I don't know why, but I listened to Bristol rugby. They play only 40 minutes each way, but with all the video ref stoppages, the final whistle has just gone at 5.07. Thats 32 mins of added time over the whole game!

On Sky 403 they are showing Norway v Slovenia, but other games are available, so I pressed the red button. Option four is Armenia v Gibraltar.

20 mins to go and Gib are winning 1-0! The Gib 'keeper has just made a fantastic save to keep them in the lead.

Before any of you old uns ask, no his name is not Gibbo or Gibson.

They've done it! previously Gibraltar had beaten Latvia in a friendly, but this was their first win in a competitive game.

At the start of added time an Armenian player ran with his shoulder into a Gib player and then collapsed clutching his face. The Ref saw what had happened and booked him. The home fans then started throwing bottles at the Gib players. They stood firm though to win. Only recently Djibouti and Samoa moved above Gibraltar min the World rankings. The commentator reckons this result could be the end for the Armenian Manager.

39 minutes ago, 22A said:

On Sky 403 they are showing Norway v Slovenia, but other games are available, so I pressed the red button. Option four is Armenia v Gibraltar.

20 mins to go and Gib are winning 1-0! The Gib 'keeper has just made a fantastic save to keep them in the lead.

Before any of you old uns ask, no his name is not Gibbo or Gibson.

Had a little accumulator with 4 legs up going onto this game....

Needless to say didn't cash out for the £25 offered and then for got about the game until it was over. 

And that is why I'm not a professional gambler :yes: