IGNORED

(Mates rates) Attendance for Stoke (Merged)

phantom

• Admin

Earlier in the week I went online and purchased two tickets at the cheaper price, for the past few days myself and a friend have been trying to purchase additional tickets. 

I was wondering if anyone else had been able to purchase online recently as we keep getting the error message below, I've a number of friends on my account and have tried assigning the tickets to different people (that haven't taken up this offer) but keep getting the same error message. 

In addition we phoned the club FOUR times on Friday and each time nobody answered the call, so am wondering what to do? 

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO any suggestions? 

20181014_110236.jpg

• Admin
3 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

Phantom - you can only claim two tickets at mates rates (possibly per game). Is this the problem do you think or is it with any purchases?

No mate, I'm chasing the "owner" to people that haven't purchased tickets yet 

24 minutes ago, phantom said:

No mate, I'm chasing the "owner" to people that haven't purchased tickets yet 

Ah, thanks. Clearly seems to be a problem with the ticketing software/site then. Pretty shocking phone service BTW. You'd think they'd be able to offer a call-back service in this day and age. Anyway good luck with this.

@phantom

Have you now got an email based account, rather than your old supporter ID login?  Did you create the email based account through the App?

If so, I think it generates a new ID no.  My supporter I’d was 115****, but my new one, based on email was 125****.  So was Joe’s too.  Zara’s was created on the web, and linked straight to her supporter Id.

Basically I couldn’t login to see my rewards cash, so emailed Supporter Services.  Jake sorted it, or at Keats told me his to resolve it.

i had to unlink the 125**** I’d, by clicking “not you”, and then linked my old 115**** number to my email.  All reward cash showed then.

Probably worth checking with Supporter Services first....don’t want to bugger up your account.

• Admin
2 hours ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Anyone else unable to but the £10 tickets online. Just says I’m trying to purchase something I’m not entitled too??

Hi @Taunton_BCFC I've merged your thread with one I started last week

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO Thanks for your offer of help, the guy I was helping managed to get through on the phone in the end (took 7 attempts)

It looks like there is something wrong with the ticket website - and the issue of nobody picking up the phone in Supporters Services

7 hours ago, phantom said:

Hi @Taunton_BCFC I've merged your thread with one I started last week

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO Thanks for your offer of help, the guy I was helping managed to get through on the phone in the end (took 7 attempts)

It looks like there is something wrong with the ticket website - and the issue of nobody picking up the phone in Supporters Services

I’ll give them a call today, what number did he call??

Am having similar issues with assigning "Ownership". Trying to get 3 tickets for Boxing Day. Firstly it thinks I am a member when I am not, secondly why do I have to assign the tickets?

Am going to try calling but this is pretty annoying.

Edit: Sorted it. It was the fact it thought I was a member and auto populated the drop downs accordingly.  once I set it to normal adult it was fine.

• Admin
On 25/10/2018 at 14:07, Loosey Boy said:

Any idea as to how many have been sold for Saturday so far?

Imagine that the Stokies will bring a fair few

Stoke have nearly sold out, but they were only given 1990 tickets

Looking at what is left available

There are 106 left in the Dolman

0 in the South Stand

51 in the lower Lansdown

909 in the upper Dolman

How many of those seats are actually being used in another question - like at "Sold Out" Brentford there were a large number of seats in the upper tier that were not used

9 hours ago, phantom said:

Stoke have nearly sold out, but they were only given 1990 tickets

Looking at what is left available

There are 106 left in the Dolman

0 in the South Stand

51 in the lower Lansdown

909 in the upper Dolman

How many of those seats are actually being used in another question - like at "Sold Out" Brentford there were a large number of seats in the upper tier that were not used

Cheers- any idea why stoke were only given 1990 tickets?

22 hours ago, wayne allisons tongues said:

Why do we have to give details for each person going.

Go POTD at a few league 1 and 2 clubs and don’t need any details,

What is the reasoning behind it.

I didn't need to for any of the 6 tickets purchased- I brought online and over the phone also and never came across this

Forest had 15 free coache's with an away

following of 2,700 forest fans,

Archived