IGNORED

Brentford new manager

Cider red

8 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Oh, you were soooo close....our last 9 league games up there: Won 2 Drawn 3 Lost 4....

Ah yes, I seem to have mistaken a league cup result for a league game. 

Still, it’s hardly one of the (many) grounds where we never win. It has been known..! 

On 17/10/2018 at 00:35, pillred said:

And England hadn't beaten Spain in Spain since god knows when, no one gave us a cat in hells chance against man utd last season and we all know how that turned out.

Great point @pillred. And no one said I had a chance of getting my leg over with Dirty Mildred...

(Be careful of what you wish for mind, unless you want a trip down the clinic too).

4 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Ah yes, I seem to have mistaken a league cup result for a league game. 

Still, it’s hardly one of the (many) grounds where we never win. It has been known..! 

True - some grounds are ‘lucky’ for us and some we might as well not turn up! I went to Ninian Park five times and saw five wins for us! Other grounds I just know before I leave to travel there that it’s all over!

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

True - some grounds are ‘lucky’ for us and some we might as well not turn up! I went to Ninian Park five times and saw five wins for us! Other grounds I just know before I leave to travel there that it’s all over!

Like the new Cardiff stadium..?! 

7 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Remember Forest up until a few years ago - we hadn`t won there for about forty years before we got that 1-0 Chris Wood penalty win.

Not such a bad record though as QPR at Forest - I don`t think they`ve ever won there and it`s not as if they haven`t played them much over the years. I think it`s something like 30 visits.

On ‎17‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 07:25, 42nite said:

Will you be putting a tenner on a City win?

hope you will be pleased to know I had city to win at 4/1 and to win 1 nill at 14s both a fiver so that's a hundred quid for a tenner happy days, was going to put it all on a city win and had a hunch max would keep a clean sheet and we would sneak it though sneak it is being generous to them.

On ‎17‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 11:57, bcfc01 said:

Bookies are negative about our chances..

Brentford odds on and you can get 15/4 for a City win.

Best of luck.

done, and I had city to win 1 nil as well a ton back for a tenner as I had fiver the win and 14s for 1 nil.

On 17/10/2018 at 09:57, reddogkev said:

The game itself on Saturday is quite interesting, two teams who haven't won in 5 - after both starting the season quite well, similar playing styles, and now LJ gets to lock horns with a decent Danish coach.

Looking forward to reading Dave's report about their team / playing strategy.  Will Thomas Frank stick with their same style, as seems likely, or try something a little different?

Similar playing style to Brentford? I ******* wish. I don't think we really have a "style"

That said, they suprised me today, constantly fouling, moaning ect. Not what I expected. 

15 minutes ago, pillred said:

hope you will be pleased to know I had city to win at 4/1 and to win 1 nill at 14s both a fiver so that's a hundred quid for a tenner happy days, was going to put it all on a city win and had a hunch max would keep a clean sheet and we would sneak it though sneak it is being generous to them.

Nice one!

Glad to say your confidence persuaded me to have a bet on City as well.

Very pleased.  Thanks. 

Archived