IGNORED

Bristol City supporters survey

phantom

I clicked on the link for further information on how your data will be processed and got the following:

Information about data processing

• How long will personal data be processed

Unlimited

That leaves it fairly open-ended, on that basis I don't think I'll bother. I'm not even sure that's legal under the Data Protection Act.

37 minutes ago, ashton_fan said:

I clicked on the link for further information on how your data will be processed and got the following:

Unlimited

That leaves it fairly open-ended, on that basis I don't think I'll bother. I'm not even sure that's legal under the Data Protection Act.

They’re hardly asking for your credit card number. There’s no information requested that they don’t already hold anyway. 

4 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

They’re hardly asking for your credit card number. There’s no information requested that they don’t already hold anyway. 

The way scammers work is they get bits of information about you from various insecure databases then piece it all together after. Since i didn't do the survey I don't know what information was collected but they should have a security policy with limitations on what they can do with our data, particularly regarding disclose to third parties, it just shows a lack of professionalism which implies their database may be easily hacked.

59 minutes ago, ashton_fan said:

Unlimited

I haven't had time to look at it yet, but the general rule of thumb is you only store the data you need for the purpose you have requested it, and it should be stored for no longer than it is needed for.

Unlimited sounds like a bit of a stretch, but depending on what they ask in the survey it could be justified.

Just populated the survey.

The sad thing is it’s all about how people perceive the club as a brand, no actual valuable feedback can be given. They don’t care about what we would like to see / change, it’s just to see if we buy into the bullsh*t marketing about being dynamic, modern bla bla. This is coming from someone who work in marketing. 

The survey could of been longer, they have an engaged audience who want to feedback, and actually gave the supporters a voice. 

Fustrating. Everything which is wrong with the club.

City have me feeling ENERGISED.

In the meantime just 5 questions and no room for feedback. As others have said, it's an oddly superficial survey, almost like the questions weren't really important, but it has the opportunity to collect email addresses with permission for unlimited data use (unless you ask for anonymity) so perhaps the real motive is refreshing  a marketing database that has been curtailed by the recent GDPR laws.

Unless they really needed a survey to know people find going to matches "EXCITING".

It doesn't seem as if they've got a professional survey company in to design and undertake the questionnaire with the statements to tick in the survey being heavily swayed to positive responses instead of being a split evenly between negative/positive and neutral statements.

By using this flawed data it just seems as if Bristol Sport want to congratulate themselves on how well they think they're doing instead of getting valuable realistic feedback from supporters!

7 hours ago, ashton_fan said:

Unlimited

I just made up an email address: foxtrot@youdontneed.it

1 hour ago, oldstandrobin said:

Obviously a new age survey that mystifies those taking part in it !!

I answered honestly but have blown my chances of being invited to sit next to Steve in the Directors Suite ?

I answered honestly too, and when I looked back over my selections although it wasn’t overly damning it wasn’t too positive either. But if that’s how it is, then that’s how it is. Don’t ask if you don’t want to be told. 

• Admin
9 hours ago, RedM said:

I answered honestly too, and when I looked back over my selections although it wasn’t overly damning it wasn’t too positive either. But if that’s how it is, then that’s how it is. Don’t ask if you don’t want to be told. 

Exactly my thoughts, nothing too inspiring about things off of the pitch at the moment 

11 hours ago, RedM said:

So if by the odd chance you have seen me at the ground am I

suave and sophisticated

or 

short fat and balding

?

Archived