IGNORED

Injured List

RedM

5 hours ago, aa_bcfc said:

Yes I recognise that but there are still the basics associated to being a midfielder. I believe that at our level that’s either the creative goal scoring type or the defensive midfielder who protects the back four. To be honest Korey is neither and I believe that josh Brownhill offers more in that position, particularly with regard to goals from midfield. 

it's a shame Korey's still out.....cos' Pack needs a rest, and a Smith/Brownhill midfield would be worth a go.

On 22/11/2018 at 08:01, RedM said:

They have said very little about him throughout, and he isn’t listed as injured so his availability is anyone’s guess.

Is he playing for the reserves or in behind doors friendlies yet?

If not he remains unavailable through injury afaic. whether the club include him in their injured players list or not.

That's half the point of this thread isn't it - to have a genuine list on here and not let evidently unavailable players fall off our radar just because the club has stopped mentioning them?

9 hours ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Is he playing for the reserves or in behind doors friendlies yet?

If not he remains unavailable through injury afaic. whether the club include him in their injured players list or not.

That's half the point of this thread isn't it - to have a genuine list on here and not let evidently unavailable players fall off our radar just because the club has stopped mentioning them?

I did hear he was going to play against Cardiff for the u23’s (?) yesterday, away. Don’t know if he did. 

Archived