IGNORED

Injured List

RedM

On 27/01/2019 at 08:31, stokes7 said:

Isn’t it a bit concerning that just like last season we seem to get a lot of injuries or are just that unlucky 

I rather hoped the spate at the start of the season and last season that we had would be our average. It would fall to the usual levels so I thought.

Yet we have Maenpaa, Hunt, Walsh, Smith and Watkins out injured. Plus we had albeit briefly in the last couple of weeks Webster and Taylor out- got to be some kind of bad luck at play surely.

2 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I rather hoped the spate at the start of the season and last season that we had would be our average. It would fall to the usual levels so I thought.

Yet we have Maenpaa, Hunt, Walsh, Smith and Watkins out injured. Plus we had albeit briefly in the last couple of weeks Webster and Taylor out- got to be some kind of bad luck at play surely.

Watkins and Walsh playing a “behind closed doors” match v Swindon this week....specially arranged for them.

6 hours ago, BCFCGav said:

Couldn’t see any new info from LJ yesterday, but it sounds like Watkins and Walsh are close so potentilly see one or both on Tuesday.

Also, minutes for Matty yesterday so that’s good. 

Anyone know a rough date for Korey?

Be tough to bring either into the 18, when fit players like Morrell, Eisa, Baker and Adelakun didn’t get a kit on on Saturday.

10 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Be tough to bring either into the 18, when fit players like Morrell, Eisa, Baker and Adelakun didn’t get a kit on on Saturday.

Eisa and maybe Adelukan should perhaps have gone out on loan IMO- to League One in January?

Morrell definitely though after some promising performances would have grounds to feel dismayed if Walsh jumped straight back in ahead of him.

Thought I heard LJ say Weimann will be back for Norwich in Wolves pre-match conference? 

Also, commentators mentioned Pack not starting yesterday due to a knock. Nothing we need to worry about I hope. We need everyone fighting fit for our fight to hold play-offs.

55 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

Thought I heard LJ say Weimann will be back for Norwich in Wolves pre-match conference? 

Also, commentators mentioned Pack not starting yesterday due to a knock. Nothing we need to worry about I hope. We need everyone fighting fit for our fight to hold play-offs.

Pack had 5 stitches in a gash...Johnson didn’t want to risk it opening up again.

3 minutes ago, Dullmoan Tone said:

Any news on Frankie, twitter saying out for the season?

I think at the time it was said 6-8 weeks, which yes is pretty much the rest of the season. What a terrible season he has had health/injury wise, got to feel for him.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived