IGNORED

Injured List

RedM

On 16/12/2018 at 19:09, robin_unreliant said:

Has Adelakun picked up another injury? Or was it just that half a poor game was enough for Johnson to dump him out of the matchday squad?

He was crap v Leeds, then crap v Ipswich. 

Perfectly reasonable for Johnson to drop him

How many injures has Korey had in the last few years? I feel like he really makes a difference when he plays. 

If love to see Korey and Pack in the middle with Brownhill replacing Patto in that more attacking, central role but I can't remember the last time they were all fit. 

2 hours ago, Spike said:

How many injures has Korey had in the last few years? I feel like he really makes a difference when he plays. 

If love to see Korey and Pack in the middle with Brownhill replacing Patto in that more attacking, central role but I can't remember the last time they were all fit. 

Certainly at the beginning of this season, though Korey was left out of the starting 11 for the first couple of games iirc.

On 24/12/2018 at 12:00, Nogbad the Bad said:

Yep.

I know many are saying how much we miss him but it wasn't clear Korey was definitely in LJ's plans to be a regular first choice starter this season.

May not have been penciled in to start at the beginning of the season, but we have definitely missed the option to rotate , and to rest Pack.
When fit and firing, he's a good player, plus ( *in my mind at least *) Smith and Pack holding, and Walsh given a bit of licence sounds like a very good midfield.

*my mind has been called a very strange place. :whistle:

18 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

May not have been penciled in to start at the beginning of the season, but we have definitely missed the option to rotate , and to rest Pack.
When fit and firing, he's a good player, plus ( *in my mind at least *) Smith and Pack holding, and Walsh given a bit of licence sounds like a very good midfield.

*my mind has been called a very strange place. :whistle:

I'd take Brownhill over Walsh, Brownhill can hit a hell of a shot and is technically very solid at holding the ball, exactly what you want from a midfielder who doesn't have to focus so heavily on defending.

49 minutes ago, Spike said:

I'd take Brownhill over Walsh, Brownhill can hit a hell of a shot and is technically very solid at holding the ball, exactly what you want from a midfielder who doesn't have to focus so heavily on defending.

Take your point, and with one holding I'd play Walsh and Brownhill, but I'm thinking of Walsh's vision and passing. If we could get movement ahead of the midfield I think he'd be ideal. In the team at the moment. I'd like Walsh , Brownhill , ODowda and Eliasson ahead of Pack with Weiman/Fam up front. I'm a fan of Brownhill but has gone missing during games lately. I think with another MF along side of him it would help his game too. 
Sorry, I do keep coming back to a MF 3.

On 29/12/2018 at 13:04, RedM said:

I know someone who spoke to Korey a couple of weeks ago, he told them it was February at least before he could start a game for the first team

So is that him and Walsh out until February? A real shame for Walsh, he looked like he could be just what we need to break down defences.

Before Forest away.

#BristolCity have been unable to call on Jack Hunt and Niki Mäenpää (calf strains), Adam Webster (ankle sprain), Matty Taylor (hip flexor) and Marley Watkins (ankle).

Recurrence of Taylor's hip flexor.

Webster with another ankle injury - the bane of his life at Ipswich.

Maenpaa injury doesn't sound trivial.

:angry:

2 hours ago, Redandwhitescarf said:

According to LJ on Radio Bristol this am (Dont know when it was recorded) he's only got 18 fit players to choose from and that will be the case for the next 4-5 games.

Did Alan Dicks ever have the luxury of as many as 18 players to pick from?

On 23/01/2019 at 23:47, Mr Popodopolous said:

Any more news on the injured players and when they maybe returning?

Specifically mean the 4 most recent ones- Maenpaa, Hunt, Webster and Taylor.

Deano said Matty Taylor is back training, but tonight too soon.

Archived