IGNORED

Driver needed tomorrow.

class not gas

1 hour ago, class not gas said:

Any body fancy driving a 9 seater to Brentford tomorrow u drive just rang and asked if we would take 2 9 seaters as they don't have enough 17 seater. There would be room for a group of 3 or 4 and free travel.

With an offer like this you’ll be turning down people left right and centre...

@Coxy27 or @WolfOfWestStreet do either of you lads fancy it before I get there first?

24 minutes ago, DaveF said:

With an offer like this you’ll be turning down people left right and centre...

@Coxy27 or @WolfOfWestStreet do either of you lads fancy it before I get there first?

What sort of bunse am I looking at? 

Bored with this City team at the moment home games already feel like a chore let alone going away. Going to the NFL instead Sunday. 

1 hour ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

What sort of bunse am I looking at? 

Bored with this City team at the moment home games already feel like a chore let alone going away. Going to the NFL instead Sunday. 

Problem is that we have been on telly / red button far to many times recently. I have just watched 10 consecutive games  and I have never done that in nearly 50 years of supporting. Makes going away uninspiring, when it used to be a thrill.

42 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Problem is that we have been on telly / red button far to many times recently. I have just watched 10 consecutive games  and I have never done that in nearly 50 years of supporting. Makes going away uninspiring, when it used to be a thrill.

Totally agree. Unless you are a die hard football fatigue is definitely a thing. 

Archived