IGNORED

Stream

bristolcitysweden

9 minutes ago, Xiled said:

Not really sure. Waited 30 seconds for the countdown thing, closed a couple of adverts in new tags and eventually the big red play button worked. Full screen very watchable.  It's been stable for 25 minutes now.

yeah i left a window open and it just started to work, so to anyone else, dont click on anything!

36 minutes ago, Atlanta_Red said:

I'm not even getting the Audio commentary on BFCF website today.  Is that disabled too?

Radio commentary working for me, although it is grating as usual.

Anyone know why an earth this game isn’t available via BCTV+?

Watched it with an Eastern European commentary (due to time lag with the radio, Sky sports etc, had to turn everything off including OTIB and my phone !)

The guy had a very unfortunate way of pronouncing Hunt. A very unfortunate one using a kind of a hard H

PS City fans in fine voice throughout. They were class

I watched the game today through another online subscription I have, DAZN. I got to say that the camera work and direction were excellent. Multi camera views, basically following the game, quick replays of events, close ups of player interactions when the ball is out of play or players injured etc.

Compare that to the crap served up by BCTV which is for the most, just one camera view high up in the Lansdown stand, either at full pan view or instant zoom. If they want to be more professional, then get better camera work and direction for the BCTV games.

13 minutes ago, Im_over_ere said:

I watched the game today through another online subscription I have, DAZN. I got to say that the camera work and direction were excellent. Multi camera views, basically following the game, quick replays of events, close ups of player interactions when the ball is out of play or players injured etc.

Compare that to the crap served up by BCTV which is for the most, just one camera view high up in the Lansdown stand, either at full pan view or instant zoom. If they want to be more professional, then get better camera work and direction for the BCTV games.

That’s because the game was being covered as the main match of the 3pm kick offs & will have the extended highlights package on the review show on Quest, when it’s via bcfctv it’s only available to City & opponents subscribers.

Archived