Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

The Ok I blinked first Brentford v City matchday thread

2 hours ago, old_eastender said:

FFS, how many more times is LJ going to pick a totally out-of-form Pato to start!

Same stale formation as well, might as well give up all hope of getting anything from this game already... #JohnsonOUT

I love it when this happens! 😁

Sorry to disappoint! COYR

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Explains our Swedish contingent

just so I can get my head aligned with the moon how does a 

Netherlands plane company explain our swedish contingent??????????????????????

Second half much better, without being great. Thought last years point was much more a smash and grab than this, just got the break. Sending off helped, as did frankly the injury to Baker.

Not realised Brentfords recent form was equally poor, but was thinking with a couple to go, it was a point I was not expecting really, and then it's three. Keeps the wolves from the door a little after a poor run. 

Critically important win, Max did pretty well, get in!

Edited by cityexile
  • Like 1

Not read this thread but after Baker went off it was a good performance. Not quite Swansea good but very good at a tough place to play. The sending off helped but honestly they deserved what they got. Not seen a whinging and dirty side like that in awhile. Ref wasn’t great for either side but we kept our cool and they didn’t. Fair play to city today I was impressed

Can someone tell me what I’m supposed to think about this team now?

I keep hearing how terrible we are, how rubbish our manager is, and how we’re never going to achieve anything, etc, etc, etc - but we’re 9th in the table, with half of sniff of a play off spot. And if the season finished now we’d have improved for five years in a row.

I really not quite sure how I feel about everything now.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Very good second half helped by the sending off.

Our players really wound up theirs - Hunt and Weimann especially.

Really good 3 points after a really dodgy first half where we should have been behind..

Yet we had two goals rubbed out, nah! could have been 0-3.  At last showing some steel, and some sledging too, good lads. We have taken it for so long, nice to give some back.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Lordofthebling said:

Da Silva is Da Man

You can kind of see why he is a Chelsea player...

We definitely looked far better once he came on - Very silky going forward, and seems to go past people when he probably has no real right to. He probably could be a little stronger defensively, but the modern trend for full backs seems to be "stronger going forward" - as evidenced by many of the top full backs world wide.  

I guess with all lads of talent at his age at a club like the Chelsea its a question of whether he gets his chances

Edited by cityal