IGNORED

Elsewhere today.

22A

Just for interest's sake;

Nicky Maynard scores for Bury.

Luke Freeman takes a corner for QPR and it appears Gerkhen in the Ipswich goal bundles the ball over his own line.

Bobby Reid scores his first goal for Cardiff.

I'm loving the fact that Accrington are flying in League 1.

Imagine being a fan of a club with a huge potential fan base, a loyal and true core support and in the midst of the great evolution and then looking up and seeing you're being overtaken by a club that were more famous for being a piss take in a milk ad 20 years ago.

7 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

Imagine being a fan of a club with a huge potential fan base, a loyal and true core support and in the midst of the great evolution and then looking up and seeing you're being overtaken by a club that were more famous for being a piss take in a milk ad 20 years ago.

to be fair they were non league unlike oh!

3 hours ago, Midlands Robin said:

FTG

1 hour ago, Wanderingred said:

With Cardiff coming back to this level next season, a few goals for Reid might earn him a move to a Premier League club. 

Imagine , if you will , that City change places with Cardiff at the end of the season.

Would a ' Welcome home Bobby ' banner be necessary ?

I'd love it .

One of our own.

Well done Bobby on your first Premier League goal. The ever generous Fulhsm defence were very accommodating, but still well taken underneath the oncoming goalie.

Joe Bryan missing through a hamstring injury, but in reality probably a good game to not play, as only likely to have lumps kicked out of him by Warnock's usual thugs!

After that long international break where we hadn’t won in 5(which is an acceptable run in this league) and the doubt about getting something at Brentford(I am guilty on this) after yesterday we are just 6 points from top.

Only 4 behind Leeds who has been the story of the champ so far.

2 off playoffs and 9 above relegation spots with joint 6 best goal difference

Anything can and will happen in this league but got to say we are at least where we should be and on pace for a similar season to last points wise. After losing Flint, Bryan and Reid as star players and Magnússon as a squad player. Plus injuries to 2 at least main rotation players in Wright and Smith. Think we are having a solid season. 

Got an “easier” run of games coming up and we have a chance of finishing the first half of the season strong. Nothing like a day in the championship to either fancy your team to be pushing playoffs or to think relegation is a big possibility. 

On 21/10/2018 at 07:48, Major Isewater said:

Imagine , if you will , that City change places with Cardiff at the end of the season.

Would a ' Welcome home Bobby ' banner be necessary ?

I'd love it .

One of our own.

Keep imagining.

There's no place for Bristol City in the top 6, and a lucky last minute win against 10 man Brentford shouldn't be giving you the false hope it seems to have done with a lot of you.

If we're relegated, I look forwarded to seeing who's on the score sheet against you.

21 hours ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

Seen it now. Quality from Bobby, comedy from his team-mates to "set up" his shot.

Yeah it was comedy to be fair. I think we were all laughing whilst dismantling a team that spent £100m this summer, and seeing Bristol City barely scraping the top half of the division below.. Again  :rofl2br:

Just now, 1bristolcity said:

He was gifted the goal actually, but a strikers finish, don't think you are good enough to stay up...do you?

I don't know. We've played all of the top 6 come Saturday, and we're not in the relegation zone.

I probably have the same opinion on us staying up, as you feel you have of promotion.... "Could do".

2 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

I don't know. We've played all of the top 6 come Saturday, and we're not in the relegation zone.

I probably have the same opinion on us staying up, as you feel you have of promotion.... "Could do".

You have won a match.... against Fulham who we dismantled for fun in this League, nothing to see here...move on.

On 21/10/2018 at 08:02, Dr Balls said:

....but in reality probably a good game to not play, as only likely to have lumps kicked out of him by Warnock's usual thugs!

The usual sweeping generalisations about Warnock - what about Sane’s foul on Lowton in the Man City vs Burnley match this weekend? Pretty much the same as the Cardiff guy did vs Spurs recently when he got a red card....Sane wasn’t sent off - yet no widespread condemnation of the tackle or Pep Guardiola...?! Double standards and personal vendettas - both signs of laziness and no grasp on reality - so easy to trot out the same old boring lines about the same old people....

1 minute ago, 1bristolcity said:

You have won a match.... against Fulham who we dismantled for fun in this League, nothing to see here...move on.

Dismantled?... You mean the 1-1 all draw, and the game where they had a man sent off against you?..

They've spent £100m since then pal. You're no longer on our level (not that you ever were).

15 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

Keep imagining.

There's no place for Bristol City in the top 6, and a lucky last minute win against 10 man Brentford shouldn't be giving you the false hope it seems to have done with a lot of you.

If we're relegated, I look forwarded to seeing who's on the score sheet against you.

Hello

18 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

Yeah it was comedy to be fair. I think we were all laughing whilst dismantling a team that spent £100m this summer, and seeing Bristol City barely scraping the top half of the division below.. Again  :rofl2br:

And you lost 0-5 at home to Man City - we lost by one goal against them in two games last season....you didn’t ‘dismantle’ those millionaires/billionaires did you?! We gave them two good games, you wilted like spinach - oh, and we beat Man Utd and three other premier league sides last season.....wonder how long it will take you to beat 4 premier league teams....

Archived