IGNORED

Well Well Well

Red Army 75

Can you believe this 'wow what a surprise' lark. Quite a few missing input tonight on congrats to whole team, especially Lee for tactical and sub nowse, MoL, Webster for another Big performance 

Seldom seen us see off a 10-man team as easily. Hope others on this forum can see the bright side (for a change) - we will watch with interest to see if this negativity has finally gone away

13 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

Can you believe this 'wow what a surprise' lark. Quite a few missing input tonight on congrats to whole team, especially Lee for tactical and sub nowse, MoL, Webster for another Big performance 

Seldom seen us see off a 10-man team as easily. Hope others on this forum can see the bright side (for a change) - we will watch with interest to see if this negativity has finally gone away

Wasn't it an 89th-minute winner?

14 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

Seldom seen us see off a 10-man team as easily.

Against a very good passing/possession side as Brentford I was (through my tiny dodgy stream) impressed. It's not always easy against 10 men (cliche alert) , siege mentality and extra commitment, I've seen City turn over teams after losing a man, specially at home, with the crowd behind them.

1 hour ago, AshtonGreat said:

Wasn't it an 89th-minute winner?

Yep , but it was also about 10 minutes from the end :thumbsup:

It was more the game management  and how we controlled the game from the sending off, from my 2" square view through a poor wifi I thought did a professional job in the end.

Well, well, well done indeed to all involved, especially Max O'Leary and his clean sheet.  Where does the expression 'clean sheet' originally come from?

Let's hope the three w's in the well well well will also match with three wins on a bounce.  Bring on Hull and Stoke!  Steady on, you say.

Archived