IGNORED

Team for wednesday

BCFC OF SWEDEN

I'd imagine the team will be the same 11 that started the Brentford game with Dasilva in for Baker.

Unless there's any significant knocks. Not sure we need to freshen it up, although it's the second game in the space of a few days they had an international break previously. 

I cant see Paterson coming out, had probably his best game for a long time on Saturday.

Plus against a struggling side it must be just the type of game for him to put in another decent shift ideally with a goal or assist. 

2 hours ago, Cider-Head23 said:

I'd imagine the team will be the same 11 that started the Brentford game with Dasilva in for Baker.

Unless there's any significant knocks. Not sure we need to freshen it up, although it's the second game in the space of a few days they had an international break previously. 

I cant see Paterson coming out, had probably his best game for a long time on Saturday.

Plus against a struggling side it must be just the type of game for him to put in another decent shift ideally with a goal or assist. 

I'd go for the same team you've mentioned, also agree, Paterson must be due a goal; when did he score his last?

This is what I would do 

Same back 5 that ended the game on Saturday. This Hull side has potential to leak a lot of goals and with Dasilva coming in that would give Hull a few problems.

Paterson to come out and Watkins to come in moving Eliasson on the left. Even if O’Dowda is well enough I still wouldn’t start him.

Diédhiou to come in for Weimann as he scored two against Hull last time out and would occupy the CB. Taylor right now is the player I wouldn’t come near to dropping.

Archived