IGNORED

Disappointed by yesterday's match

Major Isewater

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

There was no scapegoat. I'm sure we all thought that the delicate Baker going off would make him the ideal candidate but no , We bloody won didn't we .

We were sharpening the knives for Pato but he let us down as well .

I'm searching for a scapegoat but without success .

What can we moan about now ? 

Hav's lack of a matchday thread. How dare he ?  Call him Old Fashioned from here on. Some old fart ended up trying to do one instead!!

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

There was no scapegoat. I'm sure we all thought that the delicate Baker going off would make him the ideal candidate but no , We bloody won didn't we .

Or to put it another way how lucky did our manager get yesterday.

We looked a much better side when Baker went off, there's no way Johnson would of made a change like that.I

The way the young un got down the left hand side was superb and Kelly 's composure in the middle is unbelievable for a young man.

oh and then that Pillock of a centre half got himself sent off.

Happy days 

2 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

If we are not winning, on our way to win, or reigning Champions League winners (sorry, but "Europa League in 5 years" - lack of ambition there), then there is always room for improvement, there is always "could do better," and so, there is always someone not good enough. Usually, someone in centre midfield although, but also someone in centre defence/right fullback/striker and/or in goal.

With Bristol City, there is always something missing: and so, something to grumble about. And so, someone to take it out on. It's what we do (but not what anyone else does apparently, I read on here last night. Another thing wrong with Bristol City!)

2 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Looking through the match day thread, you could have taken your pick at half time.

Archived