IGNORED

Euro 96 tournament for those interested in commercial airplanes only

Never to the dark side

Seen it and it’s not a patch on Plane Football Crazy Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport Edition but if you can get your hands on the 1908 Plane Olympics Crazy Heathrow edition then that’s a real humdinger but be aware there are a lot of pirate copies and fakes around.

16 minutes ago, Tilehurst Exile said:

John 

have you STILL got the M4 CCTV footage of the westbound migration in May 86 on Freight Rover Final day - the colour version please ?

We need a remake of Planes, Trains and Automobiles with NTTDS in the John Candy role, heading back through blizzard conditions from Carlisle to Bristol in order to see the Tuesday evening home FA Cup 3rd round replay v Gillingham.

1 hour ago, Big C said:

Seen it and it’s not a patch on Plane Football Crazy Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport Edition but if you can get your hands on the 1908 Plane Olympics Crazy Heathrow edition then that’s a real humdinger but be aware there are a lot of pirate copies and fakes around.

I have a pristine copy of 'Learn to Fly with The Red Baron' (in German obvs) from 1915. Beat that.

On 22/10/2018 at 12:03, wendyredredrobin said:

Might not be of interest to too many, but for me, I love planes, I love football and I fondly remember Euro 96.  Thanks NTTDS.

Thing is see, I love cheese. And I love peas. But there’s nothing out there for folk like me...... 

Archived