IGNORED

your best eleven City players in last 35 years

Never to the dark side

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Couldn’t be. 

He wouldn’t have made my top three teams in the last 35 years.

Yes, but you're mad.

When we've been overrun in midfield on many occasions this season, what wouldn't I have given for a Marv to break play up and muscle the ball forward.

Not a refined player by any means, but he did a very specific job that is currently not being done.

Anyway, talking of refined players, 'wot no Paul Hartley??!'

6 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Yes, but you're mad.

When we've been overrun in midfield on many occasions this season, what wouldn't I have given for a Marv to break play up and muscle the ball forward.

Not a refined player by any means, but he did a very specific job that is currently not being done.

Anyway, talking of refined players, 'wot no Paul Hartley??!'

Paul Hartley nearly made my first 11 but it’s a tough call but I’m surprised that Lee Johnson didn’t make anyone’s best 11.........

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Couldn’t be. 

It’s a democracy. He was also a fantastic midfielder in our first season in the championship. But that was under GJ who you’ll never give any credit too....

28 minutes ago, hodge said:

There was, I'm sure robbored loves the outcome of that one 

GJ showed that he is/was a decent enough lower league manager but that when he reached the Championship with both City and Yeovil he got found out. Granted he did well in his first season in the Championship but his drab style of football was soon found the following season. 

So for me it has to be Danny Wilson.

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

GJ showed that he is/was a decent enough lower league manager but that when he reached the Championship with both City and Yeovil he got found out. Granted he did well in his first season in the Championship but his drab style of football was soon found the following season. 

I liked the style of football we played under Wilson but can never forgive him for that woeful performance and team selection at the Millennium 

6 hours ago, Red7 said:

Just replying to the question. My best eleven City players from the last 35 years. There was no mention of positions. Am pretty sure most people will say different things. That's the point. Shelton isn't in my best eleven because I don't think he was one of our best eleven. It's really quite a simple concept.

Wash your mouth out. How bloody rude

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

Couldn’t be. 

He can be. It's the other persons opinion. It's how stuff like this works

2 hours ago, Red7 said:

Stevie C. All day!

A whole day? That would be longer than he actually lasted in real life

45 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Yep, GJ got found out in the Championship, didn't he. 90 minutes away from the promised land. Whereas Wilson rocked up to Cardiff 90 minutes away from the Championship and forgot to pick Lita. Unforgivable

Archived