IGNORED

Thats it then,we won't see another season highlights DVD

Never to the dark side

If anyone who is in the business of producing video content hasn't ditched DVD's already then they're too behind to be relevant.

Netflix, Amazon and co have won the TV battles, and even second and third division sides are moving towards online video hosting or streaming services.

13 minutes ago, EnderMB said:

If anyone who is in the business of producing video content hasn't ditched DVD's already then they're too behind to be relevant.

Netflix, Amazon and co have won the TV battles, and even second and third division sides are moving towards online video hosting or streaming services.

A shame. I like dvds, a bit like having cds and not digital downloads. I make art films too so sometimes need dvds to project in a gallery. Uwe got rid of all their dvds in the Mac room in 2015. A bit of a pain when you need to use them

1 hour ago, exAtyeoMax said:

A shame. I like dvds, a bit like having cds and not digital downloads. I make art films too so sometimes need dvds to project in a gallery. Uwe got rid of all their dvds in the Mac room in 2015. A bit of a pain when you need to use them

Are your , cough , art , films available to buy ( over 18's only obviously )

I prefer a hard copy, thing is with digital downloads is if the seller removes it from their servers and you haven't got it downloaded you're screwed even though when selling they state it can be downloaded when ever you want /unlimited amount of times.

I have several albums with missing tracks etc because a newer version of album was on the server and the one I originally downloaded removed.

2 hours ago, redcityman said:

I prefer a hard copy, thing is with digital downloads is if the seller removes it from their servers and you haven't got it downloaded you're screwed even though when selling they state it can be downloaded when ever you want /unlimited amount of times.

I have several albums with missing tracks etc because a newer version of album was on the server and the one I originally downloaded removed.

You should try one of exAtyeoMax's  'art films'...........

Archived