IGNORED

Tonight's Results.

stephenkibby.

29 minutes ago, stephenkibby. said:

What a crazy league that we play in.

We all get pissed off after a couple of bad results. After  today's games only 4 teams out of 24 have won 3 out of there last 5 games.

****** mental division we play in.

Which teams are those? I can think of five teams that have won 3 of their last 5 games....Brum, WBA, Sheff U, Norwich, QPR...there could be more?! But it is a crazy division....

11 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Wow! Which teams are those?

I'll have a guess at Sheffield Utd, West Brom, Norwich and ummm............ I don't know, Birmingham?

Surprised it's only 4 tbh., I thought QPR had won 3 of their last 5 as well. :whistle2:;)

23 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Win tomorrow and we'll be either 4 or 5 pts off top of the league depending on the WBA/Derby result! Mad.

Indeed.

Should also add that on paper- though it truly looked like this in December, late December- big gaps like that are hard to overcome and usually are decisive- however it wasn't the case for us.

The bigger the gap we can get over Aston Villa, Derby, Notingham Forest ,Stoke, Swansea even at this relatively early stage the better.

Still think midtable but some of the gaps should have been decisive should have been sufficient to make playoffs at least.

13 minutes ago, harrys said:

It truly is a woeful division this year

IMO it's not woeful but I think the fact that there's no outstanding side this year in the way that Wolves, Newcastle etc have been in recent seasons, and no complete no hopers either, highlights even more how tight and evenly matched the rest of the division is.

1 hour ago, harrys said:

It's not got an outstanding side like Wolves that's for sure- or (so far) there's no evidence of a side who will go half a season unbeaten near enough demolishing all comers like Fulham last year post Christmas.

Can't agree on woeful though- it's very competitive and the newly promoted sides are over performing and deservedly so too might I add.

Then you have others- Sheffield United for example are deservedly up there, though they are potentially stumbling a little now- Norwich under Farke have crept up under the radar despite selling Maddison and Murphy in the summer- yeah just let others get the hype, perhaps we can sneak in there into the top 6 or at least have a sustained playoff push despite all the summer upheaval. Still sticking to midtable mind.

fact is that we play well and get some good results we can get play offs easy - we arnt far off any of the 'top teams'

Get some results next 4 games everyone will be talking about us in the league.

30  games lates ish then get lucky in play offs who knows might even get prem and end up with 20 points :laugh:

Very interesting it is, look att QPR, they started dreadful, lost WBA 1-7 and us 0-3. Now they are not far from top six. How good are Birmingham? Our Brentford win was important a win today would be Nice. Think we are doing ok, top six we can make with a litlle bit of luck. Last season we finished 11, this season think wi will end up higher, progress. COYR!!!

8 hours ago, harrys said:

I wouldn't describe the league this year as woeful. 

Competitive is the word. Anyone can beat anyone, even if you've won a few on the spin your never to far away from a defeat. 

Yes, there's no real force who are going to run away with the league this year.

But surely that's only a good thing, gives a team like us an opportunity to try and really show what were about and grab the league by the scruff of the neck. 

7 hours ago, joenaldo said:

fact is that we play well and get some good results we can get play offs easy - we arnt far off any of the 'top teams'

Get some results next 4 games everyone will be talking about us in the league.

30  games lates ish then get lucky in play offs who knows might even get prem and end up with 20 points :laugh:

Really feels like a big game tonight. Not many chances you get to win a game and move up 8 places!

Archived