IGNORED

Bristol City v Hull City Match Day 14

Septic Peg

17 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

Not many times you can score 5 at home and not take all 3 points, that's for sure.

Went to Hallen vs Bristol Manor Farm in the FA Cup Extra Preliminary round about 10 years ago.

Hallen scored 5 goals at home that day and lost.

At 5-5 they hit the crossbar and had a follow up cleared off the line, BMF went down the other end, hit the bar and scored the rebound.

Cost me about £4 to see that game, probably the most value for money match I've been to.

Kalas is fit and presumably they've seen something about Kelly that indicated he'd benefit from a brief rest.

Da Silva offers more going forward from LB.

Seems a reasonable selection, but no surprise if Lloyd returns on Saturday whatever happens tonight.

No problem with Kelly being rested if that's needed. Dasilva has looked good at LB so far.

I'd rather see Taylor partnering Weimann up front. His workrate has been much better than Diedhiou's.

I didn't see the Brentford game - did Paterson play well enough to justify starting tonight?

It will be interesting to see whether our midfield two will struggle if they are outnumbered. Hopefully Pack will rediscover his form.

Plenty of options from the bench if things aren't going right.

18 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Kalas is fit and presumably they've seen something about Kelly that indicated he'd benefit from a brief rest.

Da Silva offers more going forward from LB.

Seems a reasonable selection, but no surprise if Lloyd returns on Saturday whatever happens tonight.

Looks about right to me as well.

They will play three at the back so our full backs bombing forward is key and DaSilva is better than Kelly in that respect. Also Kalas is a big bonus (providing he is match fit).

Its a squad game and I'd expect Kelly to be back on saturday.

2 minutes ago, Peter1450 said:

Even with the tinkering Paterson  enevitably keeps a place in the starting 11.

Played well at Brentford, maybe coming back into form.

How the hell does a player get back into form unless its out there on the pitch ?

Archived