IGNORED

Bristol City v Hull City Match Day 14

Septic Peg

9 minutes ago, Peter1450 said:

Even with the tinkering Paterson  enevitably keeps a place in the starting 11.

He was excellent at Brentford so why wouldn’t he if he doesn’t need to rest? 

3 games in 8 days come Saturday tea time, it takes it’s toll. It’s a squad game and no one here knows how each player is doing, condition wise, better than LJ and staff 

IMO Johnson rightly sees the Stoke game as the tougher of the two so presumably wants to ensure a couple who may be flagging are 100% for that game  

COYR

12 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Played well at Brentford, maybe coming back into form.

How the hell does a player get back into form unless its out there on the pitch ?

And how long does it take to hit some form? He’s been hopeless for months now,hope He proves that LJ knows best.

1 minute ago, Up The City! said:

I know it's like a 3 and half hour drive for Hull fans but for them to have about 50 fans here is pathetic. A game like this needs to be on a Saturday.

50? Thats a joke if true, some City fans should have sat with them to save them face, how embarrassing 

31 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Looks about right to me as well.

They will play three at the back so our full backs bombing forward is key and DaSilva is better than Kelly in that respect. Also Kalas is a big bonus (providing he is match fit).

Its a squad game and I'd expect Kelly to be back on saturday.

Would imagine the thinking is stoke on Saturday a big physical team. Potentially better game for Kelly than DaSilva. 

Tonight more about being on the front foot and DaSilva is better offensively that Kelly 

Archived