IGNORED

That really short bloke 4 or 5 seasons ago

WolfOfWestStreet

13 hours ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Been bugging me, what was his name?

Played CM can't remember the specific season, I know I was in the east end 4-5 years ago. Possible played under Del Boy or SOD (urggggh).

Blond hair about 5 foot 4, bloke next to my used to call him the imp after Tyrion Lannister.

Anyone help? My brains saying Saville but I know that is incorrect as he plays for Boro now and this guy was shit. 

Cheers 

Wolf 

According to LinkedIn, Simon Gillett is now a Senior Scout at AFC Bournemouth: https://www.linkedin.com/in/simon-gillett-082092138/?originalSubdomain=uk

33 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

I first thought of Steve Galliers, but then realised that was some years ago - a check on WIKI reveals that he last played for City in 1990!

How time flies.

Steve Galliers , had a reputation as a bit of a hard man . ( would kick you in the knee if only he could reach ) . A mighty atom from Wimbledon.

One midfield player who rarely gets a mention is Andy May , he was another talented lad. 

4 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Steve Galliers , had a reputation as a bit of a hard man . ( would kick you in the knee if only he could reach ) . A mighty atom from Wimbledon.

One midfield player who rarely gets a mention is Andy May , he was another talented lad. 

Steve Galliers was about 5’ dead!! Didn’t shirk a tackle mind.

4 hours ago, Wanderingred said:

Matthew Bates

Richard Foster

Ryan McGivern

Stephen Pearson

Neil Kilkenny

Martin Woolford

Stephen (?) McManus

What a wonderful squad Millen/McInnes put together.

Never thought Pearson was too bad, nothing special either though I will admit. The rest of that list brings back painful memories...Had a dreadful selection of full backs over those years, Nicky Hunt, Mark Wilson as well, just rubbish.

11 hours ago, DownendRed97 said:

Never thought Pearson was too bad, nothing special either though I will admit. The rest of that list brings back painful memories...Had a dreadful selection of full backs over those years, Nicky Hunt, Mark Wilson as well, just rubbish.

Pearson was so lightweight. He went missing so much in games, but he did score some memorable goals too to be fair. A late winner at Southampton to end their year long unbeaten home record sticks in the memory.

8 minutes ago, redsince1994 said:

Jody Morris was both short and crap.

Yet makes it to Assistant Manager at Frank Lampards Derby County, hope they are more interested in partying than promotion this season! :laughcont:

Archived