IGNORED

Bristol City v Stoke City Match Day 15

2 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I’m sure if you read the rest of this thread you’ll feel better, knowing that the game is already over, we are rubbish and our manager is clueless. The experts have spoken..!

It's the new way in football. Exactly the same on Stoke and West Brom (where I also post) forums. Boro fans totally brassed off despite being top (though they have one massively valid reason for hating life). Seems to me that very few football supporters are happy or satisfied with what they're watching anymore.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Dreamkiller said:

It's the new way in football. Exactly the same on Stoke and West Brom (where I also post) forums. Boro fans totally brassed off despite being top (though they have one massively valid reason for hating life). Seems to me that very few football supporters are happy or satisfied with what they're watching anymore.

Re “massively valid” are you referring to Pulis?

Surely you can’t dislike him that much after everything he achieved at Stoke?

11 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

HT 0-1. Stoke been marginally the better side, more quick attacking than we have had. LJ took a gamble playing Pato in No.10 role and it simply has not worked, Pato has been anonymous. What gets me is Fammy & Taylor played so well together against Stoke in the league cup and Stoke have struggled defensively against busy clever players like Taylor.

LJ should haul Pato off and put Taylor on over HT, but I bet he doesn't do anything.

So all the posts about us being total garbage and Stoke looking streets ahead of us is just the usual childish OTIB overreaction then. Good to know there's still a game to be won.

Edited by Wanderingred
12 minutes ago, Ryan_BCFC said:

It’s clear Johnson still struggles to pick his best side for the right game ? 

What happened to the days when a manager knew his best team and regularly played it. Constant changes by Johnson game by game and the obsession of playing Paterson , when he has been useless for 9 months , leads to a lack of consistency and performance week in week out. When is Johnson ever going to learn.

So....unsurprisingly we still have an overriding tendency to keep going up the left.....to predictable...stoke have clearly done their homework.......Pato...still seemingly lost.....having no impact on the game....we are generating chances but have not idea how to convert them. 

Pack seems to be a shadow of him former self......

We have it in us to turn it about....just need to take the few chances we create!

3 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

So all the posts about us being total garbage and Stoke looking streets ahead of us is just the usual childish OTIB overreaction though. Good to know there's still a game to be won.

No one has said they are any better than us. It's a piss poor game and we are playing to their strengths.

Edited by bristolcitysweden
1 minute ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Re “massively valid” are you referring to Pulis?

Surely you can’t dislike him that much after everything he achieved at Stoke?

Oh I can. I won't bore you with the details now, but I gave a full explanation when I first joined this forum, so feel free to check out my previous posts.

Like I said though, you can be top of the league with Pulis as Boro are at the moment and still be hating it. I totally get where they're coming from.

Just reading through the comments about Patterson - did the Forest fans not say he was a hugely frustrating player as one game he would be fantastic, and then for 3 or 4 he'd be annoymous? To be fair I think we've had more better performances than bad from him (overall), but is he now just going through the motions? 

Probably doesn't help that we rarely play the same 11, but he really needs to start showing some consistency and start kicking on. Mind you he's not playing great at the moment and staying in the team so who knows.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Dreamkiller said:

Oh I can. I won't bore you with the details now, but I gave a full explanation when I first joined this forum, so feel free to check out my previous posts.

Like I said though, you can be top of the league with Pulis as Boro are at the moment and still be hating it. I totally get where they're coming from.

Wow. I think we understand better than most that Pulis isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, to say the least, but I wouldn’t have expected that strength of feeling from a fan of a team he got promoted and established in the top division.