IGNORED

set out early saturday ruggers boys are at Twickenham

Never to the dark side

2 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

Going to a different part of country to us, not going to make the slightest bit of difference 

I always go to Twickenham by train, which means a change at Reading and it gets VERY busy, so for those going by train I think it will be a difference. Anyway, hope you all have a rubbish day out :)

3 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

Going to a different part of country to us, not going to make the slightest bit of difference 

Geography not your strong point then? M4 corridor to Reading, M4 corridor to London. 

Good heads up John, shame someone has no idea where places are!

My point was trains are busy anyway, can't be any worse than normal 

1 minute ago, CiderCraig said:

Geography not your strong point then? M4 corridor to Reading, M4 corridor to London. 

Good heads up John, shame someone has no idea where places are!

Why are you assuming everyone is coming from the west country? 

My point was trains are busy anyway, can't be any worse than normal 

Why are you assuming everyone is coming from the west country? 

Of course it can be worse than normal! MORE people travelling in a direction = it being worse.

Regarding assuming everyone coming from the west country? No, obviously not everyone, but I'd say a larger proportion of fans will be coming from the west country than any other direction.

If you want to make it specific to where you're coming from, a simple "oh well, won't affect me as I'm coming from.... (wherever you're coming from)" would be been more relevant.

1 minute ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

Agree but we're not going to Twickenham. 

Hopefully Twickenham station has completed its refurbishment it was a hell hole for the games the end of last season 

I meant the Bristol to Reading bit, they do get very busy. The Reading to Twickenham bit takes the meaning of busy trains to a whole new level!

Agree but we're not going to Twickenham. 

Hopefully Twickenham station has completed its refurbishment it was a hell hole for the games the end of last season 

It's the part of journey to Reading he's referring to, not Twickenham. Where the people will all be going the same way. 

Are you really this dense?

2 hours ago, CiderCraig said:

It's the part of journey to Reading he's referring to, not Twickenham. Where the people will all be going the same way. 

Are you really this dense?

Why do you assume that so many people will be coming from our part of the country?

I'm also guessing you don't use the train from Bristol to London very often, because they are full every weekend with people travelling!

I'm not sure why there is such excitement and the need for such a pointless thread

Archived