IGNORED

When will Leeds UTD tickets go on sale?

exAtyeoMax

• Admin

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/leeds-tickets-set-to-go-on-sale/

Tickets for City’s visit to Leeds United go on priority sale online from 10am tomorrow (Friday).

The club has received an initial allocation of 1,018 tickets for the Elland Road encounter, which will be played on Saturday, November 24th (3pm kick-off).

TICKET PRICES

Adult - £37
Senior 60+/Aged 16-22 - £25
Under-16 - £16
Under-11 - £8

Ambulant disabled and wheelchair-using supporters will be charged £25 and will receive a free carer tickets; concession tickets will be charged the relevant price category.

Tickets go off sale on Friday, November 23rd at 2pm.

*prices are exclusive of fees.

SALES PROCEDURE

Season card holders get the first chance to purchase from 10am tomorrow, online only. Sales begin on the phones from Monday (November 5th).

Forever Bristol members can purchase from Wednesday, November 7th, with general sale commencing from Monday, November 12th.

Season card holders online - Friday, November 2nd at 10am
Season card holders phone - Monday, November 5th at 10am
Forever Bristol members online - Wednesday, November 7th at 10am
Forever Bristol member phone - Friday, November 9th at 10am
General sale online - Monday, November 12th at 10am
General sale phone - Wednesday, November 14th at 10am

CATS

Coaches will be departing Ashton Gate at 8am, with supporters able to park on site. Seats cost £28 for season card holders, £33 for all others.

PARKING AT LEEDS

Disabled supporters are advised to use car park B as it is close to the main entrance. Blue badge holders do not have to pay, but spaces are extremely limited and are issued on a first-come, first-served basis.

HEADSETS

Headsets for match commentary are available for visually impaired supporters. A £20 deposit is required. Headsets must be booked in advance by contacting Leeds DLO on 0113 367 6178.

50 minutes ago, Redcliffe1990 said:

£37 for an adult at Leeds. Absolute scum bags.

That’s pretty much why I’ve never been there. I really want to go to tick the ground off but out of principal I won’t pay it. It’s over 3 times what Hull charged us last season ( I do appreciate this was an offer). 

12 hours ago, Redcliffe1990 said:

£37 for an adult at Leeds. Absolute scum bags.

11 hours ago, RedM said:

That’s pretty much why I’ve never been there. I really want to go to tick the ground off but out of principal I won’t pay it. It’s over 3 times what Hull charged us last season ( I do appreciate this was an offer). 

It’s a fiver more than we charge (are charging for Preston) so whilst it’s the top end of the scale, it’s hardly earth shatteringly outrageous!

I agree with all the calls for away ticket prices to be capped, but they aren’t. Previous seasons when it’s been over £40 was out of line, but I don’t think a fiver here or there that much of a disgrace. (Yes I do get the principle, but until the FL cap away ticket prices, there is always going to be a variance)

Why the league don’t introduce an immediate rule of say £30 max, seeing as most charge around that anyway, is beyond me. 

10 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

It’s a fiver more than we charge (are charging for Preston) so whilst it’s the top end of the scale, it’s hardly earth shatteringly outrageous!

I agree with all the calls for away ticket prices to be capped, but they aren’t. Previous seasons when it’s been over £40 was out of line, but I don’t think a fiver here or there that much of a disgrace. (Yes I do get the principle, but until the FL cap away ticket prices, there is always going to be a variance)

Why the league don’t introduce an immediate rule of say £30 max, seeing as most charge around that anyway, is beyond me. 

I totally agree with what we charge is way too much as well. But there is a limit and personally that’s mine for Leeds. £25-£30 max should be the limit for Championship football. Preston are being charged anything from £32 for an adult to £1 for an under 12 with 3 price catagries inbetween, eg there is a £9 difference between U19 to being U22.

I would like it to be fairer across the board, eg make U12 tickets £5/£7 and take the difference off a full priced adult ticket making it £26/£28. There isn’t much you can do for kids eg cinema etc you pay less than £5 for, and the lower price might get more adults in, and some will bring children anyway. You might have to change a few prices slightly in the other categories but surely to have a more even spread would be better.

I think this is a Quid a kid match, so we are offering Preston the same which is good. But I’m thinking more generally there should be a more even spread. 

4 hours ago, RedM said:

I totally agree with what we charge is way too much as well. But there is a limit and personally that’s mine for Leeds. £25-£30 max should be the limit for Championship football. Preston are being charged anything from £32 for an adult to £1 for an under 12 with 3 price catagries inbetween, eg there is a £9 difference between U19 to being U22.

I would like it to be fairer across the board, eg make U12 tickets £5/£7 and take the difference off a full priced adult ticket making it £26/£28. There isn’t much you can do for kids eg cinema etc you pay less than £5 for, and the lower price might get more adults in, and some will bring children anyway. You might have to change a few prices slightly in the other categories but surely to have a more even spread would be better.

I think this is a Quid a kid match, so we are offering Preston the same which is good. But I’m thinking more generally there should be a more even spread. 

I agree. I think £5 is perfectly reasonable for any kids ticket, so rather than £1, the difference could come off of adult prices, but I can see than more adults than kids will go, so they want to maximise the revenue of each seat. 

Thing is, I don’t think you are alone in having your own personal threshold on price and it would be interesting to know how many more would go to a £29 game, compared to a £32 game, purely on principle. 

EDIT: For what’s worth, I think that the FL, or the clubs off of their own back, should arrange reciprocal agreements, where the first 500/1,000 away tickets are sold at £x. Say £20/25. 

Avove that, the club’s charge whatever they choose, but for the “Die hard” regulars, they will always get the chance of a set price, with the “day trippers” paying more, if it’s a bigger following. 

17 hours ago, Redcliffe1990 said:

£37* for an adult at Leeds. Absolute scum bags.

*PLUS BOOKING FEE

Because when there is a fleecing going on, everyone wants a piece of the action**.

**PLUS POSTAGE FEE

Archived