IGNORED

Conceding Late

Jersey Bristolian

According to BBC Website this is fact.

• Bristol City are one of two teams yet to concede in the final 15 minutes of a Championship match this season, along with Leeds.

Can't think of any late goals against us this season, much better than last. Just need to stop letting them in the rest of the match and we are half way there :)

53 minutes ago, Jersey Bristolian said:

• Bristol City are one of two teams yet to concede in the final 15 minutes of a Championship match this season, along with Leeds.

Can't think of any late goals against us this season, much better than last. Just need to stop letting them in the rest of the match and we are half way there :)

its better than that, think its the 56th? min against Sheff Wed is the latest

57 minutes ago, Jersey Bristolian said:

That’s tomorrow’s bet right there!

3 minutes ago, Olé said:

Think you drunk too much before that game mate ?

Eh?! I was responding to a post that said the latest we’ve conceded this season is the 56th minute vs Wednesday - I simply pointed out that we conceded two goals later than the 56th minute in our second games vs Bolton....they scored against us in the 57th and 60th minutes that day....aren’t both of those after the 56th minute?! I think you may have drunk too much....

4 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I think you may have drunk too much....

To be fair I only finished work an hour ago but it's amazing what a 2-2 draw where we equalise late does to memories of a game.  My apologies, it is insane to me now that we conceded that late and recovered. Saw your post and read it as us conceding two late equalisers and thought hang on a minute they never happened. Sorry!

1 minute ago, Olé said:

To be fair I only finished work an hour ago but it's amazing what a 2-2 draw where we equalise late does to memories of a game.  My apologies, it is insane to me now that we conceded that late and recovered. Saw your post and read it as us conceding two late equalisers and thought hang on a minute they never happened. Sorry!

No need to apologise geezer....hope your post-work Friday evening goes well....

I think the latest goal we have conceded was at home to Sheff. Weds, the 2nd goal was around the 66th minute, haven't looked it up so may be give or take a few minutes, just remember it being mentioned on here after Brentford game.  Definitely not conceded in the last 20 minutes (plus stoppage time) of any game, which is amazing, (especially for us!). 

Archived