IGNORED

Reading v Bristol City Match Day 16

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Maybe we just ain't good enough to even challenge for playoffs. I get the negativity towards LJ but the constant silly mistakes I see every game can hardly be all LJ's fault.

If players make mistakes and LJ keeps playing them who’s ******* fault is it I ask you?

IMO Fammy has been the weak link since coming back from his suspension. Weimann and Taylor were forging a good partnership at the start of the season and as soon as Fammy was available LJ changed everything to fit him in. Yes I know he's our 5mill striker but he's not playing like one

2 minutes ago, bexhill reds said:

Fammy has not played well for a few weeks, no first touch, not really a physical presence. Not quite sure what he brings to the team. Piss poor today

He hasn't been the same player since his injury, seems like he's lost confidence and is not physical in any way.

2 minutes ago, City_USA said:

IMO Fammy has been the weak link since coming back from his suspension. Weimann and Taylor were forging a good partnership at the start of the season and as soon as Fammy was available LJ changed everything to fit him in. Yes I know he's our 5mill striker but he's not playing like one

would be feeling hard done by if we had paid £500,000 on today's form tbh.

3 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Maybe we just ain't good enough to even challenge for playoffs. I get the negativity towards LJ but the constant silly mistakes I see every game can hardly be all LJ's fault.

I fear for the worst with Johnson in charge this season.

too stubborn in sticking to 442. Getting beaten by absolute garbage.

1 minute ago, City_USA said:

Agreed, he was far too quick to ditch Weimann. Even when not scoring he brings something to the side. Fammy does not.

Archived