IGNORED

Reading v Bristol City Match Day 16

Septic Peg

6 minutes ago, petehinton said:

For all of this ‘we lost our best players so this is expected’ crap. 

I’ll raise you Norwich City. 

Lost their only two decent players in the summer. Recruited well. Flying as a result. 

Have to agree  .Daniel Farke is doing a fantastic job. If only we had the courage to appoint a tactically aware coach instead of jobs for the boys. Very poor today, one step forward, then two back.

4 minutes ago, City_USA said:

IMO Fammy has been the weak link since coming back from his suspension. Weimann and Taylor were forging a good partnership at the start of the season and as soon as Fammy was available LJ changed everything to fit him in. Yes I know he's our 5mill striker but he's not playing like one

Minded to agree with this but when he came back he scored from the bench iirc so arguably deserved to start. Since then, minimal. 

I’m also still not convinced by Taylor and on today’s form I don’t think he’s the answer. I just hope there’s enough between the 3 of them to keep us in the division because I don’t want us panic buying in January.

really pissed off with today. Even a draw would not have been good enough tbh 

final whistle blows and 0 points again. Last week we played well and deserved much more. This week we've been undone by a very clinical Reading; how many shots on target? Problem is, we are not doing enough when we have the ball in the final 3rd and today you just got the feeling we would'nt get that equalizer 2nd half. Agree with many on here about Fammy - not doing enough and needs to be dropped. Awful touch, little contribution and if we arent getting the end product either, let's go Weiman - Taylor.

******* dreadful. Shipping goals against shit teams. If not for Hull having awful finishing this would be 3 losses on the bounce against shit teams. 

Still starting & finishing games with multiple players out of position. This is all after 3 years in the job and millions spent. 

Bored of Johnson now. Taking us nowhere. 

Archived