IGNORED

That was dire

cheese

3 minutes ago, Cider red said:

I thought we were okay in the middle; just upfront and defending let us down today; clearly a better side than reading and lost!

so... 6/7 players out of 11 had a bad game? There's only one way a team with that kind of performance level is heading... 

Two disappointing results in truth, would have expected a win today and a draw against Stoke. I'm hoping this acts as a wake-up call, though I fear we will get the usual spiel: 'we go again next week'

11 minutes ago, OddBallJim said:

so... 6/7 players out of 11 had a bad game? There's only one way a team with that kind of performance level is heading... 

Two disappointing results in truth, would have expected a win today and a draw against Stoke. I'm hoping this acts as a wake-up call, though I fear we will get the usual spiel: 'we go again next week'

They wrent 'bad' per se; it just didn't happen for us in either box. Reading had 3 shots on target! Max may havedone better with the first; but the player shouldn't havebeen able to shoot in the first place!

5 minutes ago, stortfordred said:

Agree. He was shocking today. Can’t think of a worse performance in a long time. What’s his name ? Doo doo?

5 minutes ago, stortfordred said:

Agree. He was shocking today. Can’t think of a worse performance in a long time. What’s his name ? Doo doo?

He just looks so lazy at times as if he couldn't give a toss

42 minutes ago, OddBallJim said:

Just had it on RB from Holden.

3 minutes ago, Dolman Block B said:

The manager/coach will continue to come up with excuses

For me he’s poor

Can’t understand the love in for the man. 

Awaiting the “shut the @@@@ up” replies. 

What love in? Where? Evidence please.

I don’t see any love in. I think most people, myself included, have their reservations about him. But I think some are able to acknowledge that his record here is far from terrible and that we have gradually progressed up the league each year under his stewardship, whilst working with a moderate budget.

6 minutes ago, KeepUpLino said:

I couldn’t really give a toss, totally lost interest in the LJ way.. 3 seasons tickets for me and the kids, I don’t enjoy anymore, they don’t enjoy anymore, looking forward to watching from afar from next season... 

Likewise. I’ve been to AG a few times this season and do not enjoy it as much as I use to. Looking around the ground, I think most people come for the day out and social gathering. Rather than the football itself. Simply because, it’s always dire. We seem to rely on teams being worse than us. Rather than outplaying them. 

1 minute ago, Red_Wizard said:

Likewise. I’ve been to AG a few times this season and do not enjoy it as much as I use to. Looking around the ground, I think most people come for the day out and social gathering. Rather than the football itself. Simply because, it’s always dire. We seem to rely on teams being worse than us. Rather than outplaying them. 

It really is deadful, certainly not entertainment rather how to ruin your day in 45 minutes!!

2 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Cheers Einstein. 

I’m not sure how this forum would cope without some of the in-depth, tactical analysis and balanced review of games. 

Still searching for something positive to say.  Can't think of anything.  Can you?

2 minutes ago, cheese said:

Still searching for something positive to say.  Can't think of anything.  Can you?

Well... we are third of the way through the season and are in the top half, just 4 points off the play off places. 

Weve had 21 efforts at goal today, with 7 on target. 

It sounds like we’ve been undone by a wonder strike and a couple of lapses.. after generally controlling large parts of the game. 

Yes, we have lost. I’m not happy about that, but there are probably 60 other football league clubs who’d happily swap places with us. 

If you think losing 3-2 away in the championship, in a game that we’ve had more possession, efforts at goal is “dire” “with nothing positive” then I’d have to question where you’ve been during many other results & performances. 

It’s a defeat. On to the next game. 

3 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Well... we are third of the way through the season and are in the top half, just 4 points off the play off places. 

Weve had 21 efforts at goal today, with 7 on target. 

It sounds like we’ve been undone by a wonder strike and a couple of lapses.. after generally controlling large parts of the game. 

Yes, we have lost. I’m not happy about that, but there are probably 60 other football league clubs who’d happily swap places with us. 

If you think losing 3-2 away in the championship, in a game that we’ve had more possession, efforts at goal is “dire” “with nothing positive” then I’d have to question where you’ve been during many other results & performances. 

It’s a defeat. On to the next game. 

Okay Mark.

Hang on 

All the stats said we battered Reading, seriously look at them.

Some you win some you dont

I despair honestly about the MH of our fans.

I'm not joking it's like their happiness is codependent on us winning everything and that is really not healthy. 

Archived