IGNORED

Anyone else worried?!?

Full nelson

I definantly am very worried about going down into league 1 again!! We haven’t played a good game for God knows how long! LJ doesn’t know his best team and what formations to play! Very week at set plays (all season) defending our own goal! Not scoring goals! The list goes on. 

Worried? I am at the moment as we could be in the relegation mix come Christmas if things don’t pick up very soon. 

1 minute ago, Full nelson said:

I definantly am very worried about going down into league 1 again!! We haven’t played a good game for God knows how long! LJ doesn’t know his best team and what formations to play! Very week at set plays (all season) defending our own goal! Not scoring goals! The list goes on. 

Worried? I am at the moment as we could be in the relegation mix come Christmas if things don’t pick up very soon. 

Jeez..................:facepalm:..............:sleeping:

:sleeping:

3 minutes ago, intercity said:

Nelson, the worrying thing at the moment is lack of penetration... 

True, that is always a worry.

In all seriousness though the Championship is not a league where a side can 'carry' players - all the reports or assessments I'm seeing are that over half of our team seriously underperformed today. 

3 minutes ago, city1983 said:

Yep very worried. He stumbled upon a team and formation that seemed to work 2nd half against stoke.  

Yet he reverts straight back to 442 and playing players out of position.

come Christmas I think we’ll be deep in relegation trouble

Put your tin hat on mate, Johnson must not be criticised, it’s the law on here according to sum 

Our home form is a problem for sure. I fancied us struggling at the start of the season and it does look like we will  

Sheffield Wednesday have lost every game since they beat us I think? There’s a shocker!!!

lose at home to Preston and it will be gloomy at Aston Gate. 

5 minutes ago, city1983 said:

Yep very worried. He stumbled upon a team and formation that seemed to work 2nd half against stoke.  

come Christmas I think we’ll be deep in relegation trouble

Spot on!!

2 minutes ago, glen humphries said:

Put your tin hat on mate, Johnson must not be criticised, it’s the law on here according to sum 

Tin hat is on!! ?

2 minutes ago, swanker said:

Our home form is a problem for sure. I fancied us struggling at the start of the season and it does look like we will  

Sheffield Wednesday have lost every game since they beat us I think? There’s a shocker!!!

lose at home to Preston and it will be gloomy at Aston Gate. 

We always lose at home to preston

8 minutes ago, Full nelson said:

Been worried ever since he came here...and that wont change until he`s gone

7 minutes ago, city1983 said:

So who was out of position?

Btw.....4-4-2 is a flexible template, move one player and you create a new formation 

2 minutes ago, Full nelson said:

Please don’t!! 2 wins in 9 and that’s us going one way ⬇️⬇️

Two wins and we’re be in the top six....

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

So who was out of position?

Btw.....4-4-2 is a flexible template, move one player and you create a new formation 

Brownhill, Eliasson, kelly

442 May be flexible, but not the way Johnson sets up. We end up dominated in midfield and just lump it forward to an isolated front 2

11 minutes ago, intercity said:

Nelson, the worrying thing at the moment is lack of penetration... Last week we played some great football and didnt get the goals. This week with all the ball we had, we should have done more.

A change up top and results might come. 

Do you mean up front?

or do you mean Johnson?

or both?

Two defeats in a row after two wins in a row.

We’ve won as many games as we’ve lost.

Everything about us screams mid table. It’s likely going to continue in the same vein all year. Are we going to get these sort of threads after every defeat?

I will never understand why certain posters revel in defeat far more than they ever delight in victory. The same names cropping up time and time again.

2 minutes ago, Full nelson said:

And where are they coming from ????

You don’t think we have it in us to win another game, despite having won as many as we’ve lost this season?

There are 12 teams below us in the league; that’s half a division with more reason to be worried than us.

Get a grip. This is what a mid table season looks like.

2 minutes ago, Bazooka Joe said:

Do you mean up front?

or do you mean Johnson?

or both?

Bazooka, I was thinking strikers or more specifically Fammy. His clumsiness has a negative effect all on our play in general I fear and Id like to see Weiman and Taylor given a chance - Fammy can still come on but later, much later.

We aren't a top 6 side and nor are we a relegation side, can't comment on today but we were just unlucky against Stoke, those sort of games come around once in a blue moon. 

We are currently closer to the play offs than relegation, don't think we'll be troubling either

2 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

You don’t think we have it in us to win another game, despite having won as many as we’ve lost this season?

There are 12 teams below us in the league; that’s half a division with more reason to be worried than us.

Get a grip. This is what a mid table season looks like.

A couple of more bad results and we won't be looking so mid table.

With our favourites Preston up next, I am more worried about what's below us than above.

Are these threads serious or just a wind up? We created 21 chances to Readings 8... Yes we’re probably missing a top striker to put those chances away but I’d rather stay on the lookout for that striker than get a manager in that puts everyone behind the ball home and away and looks to pinch a one nil win every game.Someones going to get hammered buy us some time soon.

9 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Two defeats in a row after two wins in a row.

We’ve won as many games as we’ve lost.

Everything about us screams mid table. It’s likely going to continue in the same vein all year. Are we going to get these sort of threads after every defeat?

I will never understand why certain posters revel in defeat far more than they ever delight in victory. The same names cropping up time and time again.

Well said CR. 

The anti LJ crew will get frustrated with balanced and sensible replies.

Archived