Langford Red

1 minute ago, Bicester Red said:

I want Moyes

Before you say it

We can not be worse off LJ

He wants it

Managers can do poor at some clubs, but then be brilliant at others

SL show your ambition 

Tbf, he's be more attractive prospect to players arguably. Hard to look past his last 3 jobs however. I'd be all for sacking Ashton (on his 300k/year) to cover his wages though!

6 minutes ago, Fuber said:

Tbf, he's be more attractive prospect to players arguably. Hard to look past his last 3 jobs however. I'd be all for sacking Ashton (on his 300k/year) to cover his wages though!

Agree on both counts, the signings made by Ashton & LJ have I'm sure lost us money, whereas the policy has been buy up and coming players or cheaper foreign ones and make a profit as they progress.

Moyes coming in as manager would considerably raise our profile, from his recent comments we know Moyes would take it, come on SL you know it makes sense!

2 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Hardly on the downslide is it 

Yeah because he did brilliantly at Man Utd real sociedad and West Ham...he knows it’s on the slide hence his throw away comment that he would love to manage us. Don’t think he is going to get a top 10 job in Orem anytime, will be scrapping around sackings at the bottom of prem and probably already thinking about championship.

cant see him being hungry anymore given his age and probable lifestyle...lee is doing a good job we will be fine.

12 minutes ago, General Zod said:

Gets my vote.  What a sign of intent that would be.  Can’t be many big names out there with a love of our club.  But we all know LJ’s here for as long as he wants the job.

He's not likely to resign is he, if he loved the club that much he would, Johnson out, 

6 minutes ago, Robbored said:

a) there’s no vacancy at AG b) Moyes is yesterday’s man.

I have to agree, I think its pitiful that people keep wanting to get our manager out when he's actually doing OK, and then suggest some random big name who would do nothing to help us.  People seem blind to the fact were a project club, and the project is to make a club that's getting better year on year while self sustaining, top to youth.  And I think were making strides in all of the right departments. 

52 minutes ago, Bicester Red said:

I want Moyes

Before you say it

We can not be worse off LJ

He wants it

Managers can do poor at some clubs, but then be brilliant at others

SL show your ambition 

If you really can’t conceive of a scenario where things are worse than they are now, then I pity your lack of both memory and imagination.

44 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Yeah because he did brilliantly at Man Utd real sociedad and West Ham...he knows it’s on the slide hence his throw away comment that he would love to manage us. Don’t think he is going to get a top 10 job in Orem anytime, will be scrapping around sackings at the bottom of prem and probably already thinking about championship.

cant see him being hungry anymore given his age and probable lifestyle...lee is doing a good job we will be fine.

Christ Jose has spent quadruple what moyes spent at United and they are nowhere near challenging so guessing he is on the slide as well and if you think he hasn’t got hunger anymore then I’m afraid you are wrong on all points 

4 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Christ Jose has spent quadruple what moyes spent at United and they are nowhere near challenging so guessing he is on the slide as well and if you think he hasn’t got hunger anymore then I’m afraid you are wrong on all points 

Ok fair enough he didn’t but he inherited a championship winning side so you could argue he didn’t need to.

oh yeah forgot to include he took Sunderland down.

his career is on the slide don’t think anyone could argue against that.

Archived