IGNORED

Teams You Dislike And Why

WessexPest

Villa for their sheer sense of entitlement. Nothing would give me greater pleasure than seeing them **** up again this year and go bust.

Sheffield United for being a nasty evil snidey bunch of bitter fans - remember they accused Korey of cheating when their thug Fleck almost snapped his leg in half in the TV game?

Wolves for among other things, Steve Bull and for their fans giving me the worst hiding I`ve ever had at an away game - bloody subway army bastards.

Hate:

Reading Villa Swindon West Ham Leeds all scouse teams, all Scottish especially the Old Firm. but not Hearts,  all Welsh except Newport, Yeovil, Derby, Forest, Chelsea QPR Gillingham Stoke

Like:

Spurs Millwall Luton Newport FGR Brighton Pompey Plymouth 

1 hour ago, Simez said:

Southampton- come to the Gate signing ‘Shit ground, no fans’. It’s like they can’t rememeber what the Dell was like. They sing at each other from stand to stand at St.Marys, what they hell’s that all about. Also that whole coming round our neck of the woods scooping up players. I used to see their academy van driving around Clevedon. 

QPR- Billy Big Bollocks fans, shit ground, Gash connection, fpi. 

Forest/ Villa- living in the past. 

Spurs- Obsessed with Arsenal like the Gash are with us. Far too many shite spouting Spurs fans that I know that don’t even go..... 

This.

The most goldfish memory, delusions of grandeur fanbase going, really boils my p**s.

Was with you all the way until you said Spurs ? - actually one of my soft spot teams

19 hours ago, ZiderEyed said:

Dundee. Sad little ******* in the shade of the glorious tangerines.

Sheffield United. Always come the billy big bollocks.

Arsenal. Seems like the hipster football fans club of choice, for people that like to pretend they care about football but are still awful, rancid, glory hunting, subhuman scum. Just associate it with the amazingly unfunny Arsenal Fan TV.

Dundee pride of Tayside, more seasons in the top flight than United can dream of. Admittedly they may join United in the second tier next season if ex City man Jim McIntyre can't get them going soon.

Teams I dont mind..

Oxford (for putting up with Swindon and Reading)

Brentford - enjoyed our battles through the years.

Portsmouth - I miss them.

Millwall - More respect than hate. Passionate proper fanbase who just have a bad name because its 'Millwall'.

Exeter - Just a decent club.

3 hours ago, sglosbcfc said:

Dundee pride of Tayside, more seasons in the top flight than United can dream of. Admittedly they may join United in the second tier next season if ex City man Jim McIntyre can't get them going soon.

Spot on....Dundee fans are much more likeable than the tangerine followers...and their club is much better too...

Bawnmuff, which is weird because I love the Town was married there and worked there, but probably just think they are tin pot, still. 

Palace, no need to explain really do I? Got banned from their Forum for no reason at all apart from gloating when they nearly went under.

Huddersfield, threw the towel in against Liverpool last season, mates rates.

Cardiff, of course, and any other team Warnock has managed or likely to.

Which just about includes everyone . 

Man u , if you don't support them then u hate them no inbetween , had there pick of players in the 90's and dominated now they have real competiton there miles behind the top sides, 

Arsenal , Wenger press conferences,  random average Foriegn players always picked over quality academy players , ,granted they had some quality players over the years but just can't stand them.

Hull , obvious reasons .

Wolves and Boro, both horrible places and on night games their stadiums have a horrible orange colour to it. Very rarely watch their games on TV cos of that.

Chelsea I dislike for no particular reason.

And Liverpool, I absolutely detest Liverpool with a passion, I don't support any premier League teams so it's not because of any rivalry, I just simply detest them. I hate the fact that Bristol is full of Liverpool 'fans' I just dislike how mouthy and loud these 'fans' are. Every year it's so say their year, oh how I laughed when Gerrard slipped. 

I've never actually met a real Liverpool fan, one that was born and bred in Liverpool and have season tickets so can't comment on what they are like but the armchair supporters really grind on me.

If they were to ever win the league I'd move to a different country or something, it would be unbearable.

16 hours ago, BlueDredd said:

Stoke  -   Beat us in the 2nd leg of the play off semi final at Ninian Park 2002

Can't stand Leeds either. Proper club, but their fans are absolute ******* and they'll be hitting mid table mediocrity again by January. Can't wait. 

Cardiff, for the same reasons you hate Leeds and Stoke.

Any club with Plastic fans, especially Man Utd, who think they have some kind of devine right to win everything. 

Leeds. Horrible club, horrible fans, who again think they are above everyone else because they won a few trophies about 600 years ago. 

Like or keep an eye out for results - West Ham and Arsenal, family reasons and The whole Arsenal invincible era and the football they played, and favourite ever prem players Bergkamp and Henry. 

On 05/11/2018 at 14:14, Miah Dennehy said:

Dundee and United are actually reasonably friendly, it's St Johnstone you should  be saving your hatred for!

Apart from City and Rangers for obvious reasons, I have a healthy dislike of Hearts, Airdrie, Chelsea & Crawley Town.

I like Dundee because of that angled Leitch stand...great.

On 05/11/2018 at 17:13, Simez said:

Southampton- come to the Gate signing ‘Shit ground, no fans’. It’s like they can’t rememeber what the Dell was like. They sing at each other from stand to stand at St.Marys, what they hell’s that all about. Also that whole coming round our neck of the woods scooping up players. I used to see their academy van driving around Clevedon. 

QPR- Billy Big Bollocks fans, shit ground, Gash connection, fpi. 

Forest/ Villa- living in the past. 

Spurs- Obsessed with Arsenal like the Gash are with us. Far too many shite spouting Spurs fans that I know that don’t even go..... 

That'll be the same Southampton that we turned over on their own patch when they were heading for promotion a few years back, Dec 28th ish, 1-0 with a Pearson goal under McInnes....seem to remember we beat them at home the same season?

On 05/11/2018 at 19:01, Red Right Hand said:

Villa for their sheer sense of entitlement. Nothing would give me greater pleasure than seeing them **** up again this year and go bust.

Sheffield United for being a nasty evil snidey bunch of bitter fans - remember they accused Korey of cheating when their thug Fleck almost snapped his leg in half in the TV game?

Wolves for among other things, Steve Bull and for their fans giving me the worst hiding I`ve ever had at an away game - bloody subway army bastards.

To be fair mate we've handed out the majority of hiding when it comes to Wolves.

19 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

That'll be the same Southampton that we turned over on their own patch when they were heading for promotion a few years back, Dec 28th ish, 1-0 with a Pearson goal under McInnes....seem to remember we beat them at home the same season?

Always a pleasure turning the scummers over! Even better when fatty doesn’t get a sniff. 

Archived