IGNORED

Membership (Merged)

wayne allisons tongues

Renewed my membership last couple of days was told it’s only valid till end of season but not told why.

Are we changing the scheme and if so bit disappointed had to pay full price for something that’s valid 6 months.

Also ordered tickets for Saturdays match wanted to collect for few have been lost in post previously, told this isn’t possible for can get to me in plenty of time. Why can’t I have option of collecting what’s reasoning behind it.

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

If you'd have got the membership at the start of the season, you'd have got a whole season out of it.

Have had it for 3 seasons now. Live in Manchester son plays footy Saturdays so only go to non Saturday games or when he has a free week.

Renewed now for that’s when 2 years ago able to get to a match.

Was interested if anyone knew why only valid to may for when have previously renewed was valid for 12 months.

1 hour ago, ChippenhamRed said:

To be honest, I think you are mistaken. The scheme is re-launched at the start of each season and has always been valid from August until May.

I definitely agree that previously the memberships have been valid for 12 months from the date of issue - due to our cup run last year, other non-season ticket holders of my family bought memberships so they could come to the cup games (and Xmas ones) and they have been expiring over the past few weeks. 

Clearly City trying to change the scheme without advanced warning!

4 hours ago, Diddlydonkey said:

So going to renew my current membership and it looks like it only takes me through to the end of the season, rather than an actual year now? Piss take if so.

I have asked why the change, but no one knows. Just something club seems to have done without saying why and what’s replacing it.

• Admin
11 hours ago, wayne allisons tongues said:

I have asked why the change, but no one knows. Just something club seems to have done without saying why and what’s replacing it.

I can see the logic in running it over a season rather than an annual date from application, but agree some statement as to why the change would have been useful to those who are in the scheme

On 05/11/2018 at 19:42, ChippenhamRed said:

To be honest, I think you are mistaken. The scheme is re-launched at the start of each season and has always been valid from August until May.

Definitely not correct, they have been valid for 12 months from date of purchase. Mine ran out after a couple of games into this season and my brothers in November.

52 minutes ago, Littlesh*t said:

Definitely not correct, they have been valid for 12 months from date of purchase. Mine ran out after a couple of games into this season and my brothers in November.

Fair enough, I stand corrected. I have always purchased mine over the summer so wrongly assumed it to be a season-by-season thing.

Archived