IGNORED

The Walking Dead

formerly known as ivan

42 minutes ago, phantom said:

Stopped watching the season Negan's crowd got involved, the stories were just so dull and went nowhere

Same here, was a loyal fan until that point. The series has just gone on too long with so many uneventful and boring episodes, a number focusing on minor characters. Gave up as I found myself browsing my phone when it was on.

A girl in work stayed loyal and kept watching - but from her descriptions I'm not missing anything.

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

There’s a significant change in the narrative now with Rick Grimes leaving the show - not killed off but exiting the stage to do other Walking Dead stuff........

I'm hoping so, he's nearly died hundreds of times on the show I felt he was invincible

I have now watched last nights episode & sadly it was very much like the rest of the series, the action has just been drawn out of it.

It will take something huge to be able to get things back on track & I just can’t see that happening (or I may of stopped watching by the time it does).

See I’ve really enjoyed this current series. Fell out of love with it the last couple of seasons, but this one has been back to its best. 

Thought they’d have killed Rick off, but guess it was done to leave the door open for him. Also heard rumours of a series of spin off films based on the tv show, one of which will be based in England, so Andrew can stay near his family. 

4 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

I have now watched last nights episode & sadly it was very much like the rest of the series, the action has just been drawn out of it.

It will take something huge to be able to get things back on track & I just can’t see that happening (or I may of stopped watching by the time it does).

Think the time jump at the end of last night will spice things up a little

23 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

See I’ve really enjoyed this current series. Fell out of love with it the last couple of seasons, but this one has been back to its best. 

Thought they’d have killed Rick off, but guess it was done to leave the door open for him. Also heard rumours of a series of spin off films based on the tv show, one of which will be based in England, so Andrew can stay near his family. 

Yes they confirmed after there will be a couple of spin offs showing the world else where, of which some of it will be based on Rick being elsewhere

24 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

That was explained on the Talking Dead last night. Scot Gimble said that AMC are/will be making spin offs with Rick Grimes as a central character and will be based in other areas of the world. Didn’t mention the UK as a location tho.

• Admin
14 hours ago, Robbored said:

That was explained on the Talking Dead last night. Scot Gimble said that AMC are/will be making spin offs with Rick Grimes as a central character and will be based in other areas of the world. Didn’t mention the UK as a location tho.

So their group have struggled to get anywhere around the US, and all of a sudden one of the characters can get around the world???

3 minutes ago, phantom said:

So their group have struggled to get anywhere around the US, and all of a sudden one of the characters can get around the world???

He went off in a helicopter though, so someone must still be in charge of stuff like that. Plus am I right in thinking “Fear the walking dead” someone had a boat? I’ve only watched the first series of that. 

2 minutes ago, phantom said:

Rick was last seen being rescued by helicopter so I’d imagine air and sea travel is still available. Scot Gimble said that the show follows the comics storyline. I haven’t read them but I assume if Rick ends up outside of the USA.

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Anyone watch it last night?

Real twist in the storyline..........I really enjoyed it. The show needed refreshing and they’ve done a job so far.

The last two episodes have been really good. Its been years so I've actually paid attention (I usually have it on in the background)

On 27/11/2018 at 16:56, Robbored said:

Anyone watch it last night?

Real twist in the storyline..........I really enjoyed it. The show needed refreshing and they’ve done a job so far.

Best episode for a long long time! That moment Jesus was about the kill the “Walker” and it moves before doing what it did (not wanting to give anything away), sent a shiver down my spine! And when Michonne realised the blood on her sword before they took the mask off, it was brilliant.

The programme had been dying a long painful death for the last couple of seasons but they have managed to breathe new life into it. Gutted it’s now on the mid season break.

Archived