IGNORED

The Walking Dead

formerly known as ivan

• Admin
On 28/11/2018 at 13:41, Gibbs said:

Watch episode 7 first (the latest episode is 8).

Finally got around to watching these two episodes last night

Apart from not having a clue who 90% of the cast were, it kind of felt like I was watching a different show.

Am curious how long they have been whispering to each other?

The last bit with the mask is a bit odd, I'm guessing they are still following the story from the comics?

So basically it's going to be a new group of people that disguise themselves and have been infiltrating the zombies to survive

4 minutes ago, phantom said:

Finally got around to watching these two episodes last night

Apart from not having a clue who 90% of the cast were, it kind of felt like I was watching a different show.

Am curious how long they have been whispering to each other?

The last bit with the mask is a bit odd, I'm guessing they are still following the story from the comics?

So basically it's going to be a new group of people that disguise themselves and have been infiltrating the zombies to survive

I’ve not read the comics but according  to Scot Gimble (one of the producers) they are following them and this new direction comes from the narrative.

The whispering zombies only appeared in the last two episodes and the one that killed Jesus actually spoke to him as he stabbed him and Daryl realised something was wrong and removed the mask...........So......who are these new characters? 

Are they disguising them to survive as you suggest or have the zombies evolved? 

Upto this twist in the narrative the show was getting stale but this has rekindled my interest for sure.

On ‎14‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 10:24, Robbored said:

I’ve not read the comics but according  to Scot Gimble (one of the producers) they are following them and this new direction comes from the narrative.

The whispering zombies only appeared in the last two episodes and the one that killed Jesus actually spoke to him as he stabbed him and Daryl realised something was wrong and removed the mask...........So......who are these new characters? 

Are they disguising them to survive as you suggest or have the zombies evolved? 

Upto this twist in the narrative the show was getting stale but this has rekindled my interest for sure.

I've read the comics and if they loosely follow them, as they have done so far, prepare yourself for a lot of main characters to be exiting at the end of this season !

Henry is kind of taking over Carls role and should be playing a big part going forward.  

Very much enjoying the introduction of the whisperers. Just what the show needed after a questionable couple of seasons.

Think Alpha may be the best bad guy yet! I’m predicting a bloodbath at the end of this season with potentially some big characters being killed off as already mentioned.

Only downside for me is that Henry is the most annoying character I think they have ever had! How can one kid keep being so stupid?!

Looking forward to seeing how Negan develops as well. The episode that shows him realising that the world he used to control no longer exists. Surely he will be one of the good guys now? I can see him saving someone’s life like Michonne or Daryl.

17 hours ago, BS2 Red said:

A pretty boring episode last night and then the final 10 minutes happened.

Brutal. :D 

There were a few that should have been on the spikes but weren't so it will be interesting to see how that plays out ! 

Negan is going to have a big story line again ?    

3 minutes ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

There were a few that should have been on the spikes but weren't so it will be interesting to see how that plays out ! 

Negan is going to have a big story line again ?    

I haven't ever read the comics so I have no idea what is supposed to happen or is going to happen.

I think Negan surviving this long means they are going to use him though, hopefully he gets his bat back and crushes some skulls.

On 16/03/2020 at 22:19, formerly known as ivan said:

I know this has been discussed before and has been poor for a few seasons but after tonight’s episode I need to share this somewhere...

Wow oh wow! Stunning episode, completely shocked.

What did others think?

Thought it was ok.

First they were fighting seemingly insurmountable odds at Hilltop, Nd then it was daylight and they were walking through a field???

Glad to see the back of you know though, could barely understand a word they said, plus the storyline which she led, bored the tits off of me. The set up to that scene also seemed extremely familiar, although I can't think where from.

Season 10 finished, they then done a 6 “bonus” episodes which were the more recent ones just following on from what happened after the whisperers. Negans episode was a flashback to how he became the guy we know now.

Assuming this is what you are referring to anyway?

7 hours ago, Markman said:

anyone still watching this? If so can someone tell me what the hell is going on :laugh:

9 hours ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Season 10 finished, they then done a 6 “bonus” episodes which were the more recent ones just following on from what happened after the whisperers. Negans episode was a flashback to how he became the guy we know now.

Assuming this is what you are referring to anyway?

cheers  I am halfway through Series 10 - seems to be mini character episodes? I assume this is the end

7 hours ago, Markman said:

cheers  I am halfway through Series 10 - seems to be mini character episodes? I assume this is the end

One more season before it finishes. I have to say that Fear the Walking Dead is the better show from about Season 3 onwards.

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

One more season before it finishes. I have to say that Fear the Walking Dead is the better show from about Season 3 onwards.

I cant find Fear TWD anymore - I don't have netflix so where is it?

Archived