IGNORED

Spice Girls at Ashton Gate...and other concerts thread.

Selred

• Admin
12 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

So is Muse the last of the summer gigs, or is there room in the calendar for another?

On 04/12/2018 at 14:19, RedM said:

Was going to be either 4 or 5 but I am believing there is no more to be announced. But never say never.

15 minutes ago, Clevedon Red said:

£100 Seated tickets. 

That’s stadium prices I’m afraid. My son was thinking about going but I think standing was over £70, and then you got to add on all the fees they lump on so nearer £80 in the end I think. Decided to give it a miss, he’s not a huge fan but would have gone if it had been a bit more reasonable. 

30 minutes ago, RedM said:

That’s stadium prices I’m afraid. My son was thinking about going but I think standing was over £70, and then you got to add on all the fees they lump on so nearer £80 in the end I think. Decided to give it a miss, he’s not a huge fan but would have gone if it had been a bit more reasonable. 

Same here. Great to see them but not at those prices. 

2 minutes ago, Clevedon Red said:

Same here. Great to see them but not at those prices. 

Yeap, much the same. Would have spent sixty quid, but I don't like Muse that much to be dropping the best part of £80 on seeing them.

Hope those who go enjoy it, but I will be surprised if this sells quickly.

I am hearing a few people who purchased tickets for London or Manchester have taken the option to swop them for Bristol, that was decent if them to offer that. ( Bristol date was announced after the others had gone on sale I think).

On 05/12/2018 at 15:33, Bristol Rob said:

Yeap, much the same. Would have spent sixty quid, but I don't like Muse that much to be dropping the best part of £80 on seeing them.

Hope those who go enjoy it, but I will be surprised if this sells quickly.

My ticket was less than £50. Not a huge fan, but going more on live reputation than anything.

Either way they are infinitely preferable to the other AG gigs on offer.

Archived