IGNORED

Spice Girls at Ashton Gate...and other concerts thread.

Selred

Coming to the Gate next year.

Remember their last ill-fated tour which included asking 'fans' to nominate a City and the one with the most votes would get a gig from them? With a few days left, Baghdad was the most popular venue of choice. 

The last tour ended with gigs being cancelled. It will be interesting to see which out of next year's music events, sells more tickets. Thoughts?

23 minutes ago, Norn Iron said:

Coming to the Gate next year.

Remember their last ill-fated tour which included asking 'fans' to nominate a City and the one with the most votes would get a gig from them? With a few days left, Baghdad was the most popular venue of choice. 

The last tour ended with gigs being cancelled. It will be interesting to see which out of next year's music events, sells more tickets. Thoughts?

I'm pleased to see that we're getting some of music's biggest has beens to Ashton Gate . 

Who next ? 

The Bay City Rollers ?

Joking aside I'm sure these will sell out as people bought the records in their youth and love a bit of nostalgia.

I would like to see bands like U2, Dépêche Mode , Tool , Muse etc 

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

I'm pleased to see that we're getting some of music's biggest has beens to Ashton Gate . 

Who next ? 

The Bay City Rollers ?

Joking aside I'm sure these will sell out as people bought the records in their youth and love a bit of nostalgia.

I would like to see bands like U2, Dépêche Mode , Tool , Muse etc 

I'd have thought Harry Lauder and Flanagan and Allen would be more your thing, Major?

48 minutes ago, BoneyardTIM said:

If you are about 12, I feel your pain but plenty of people would love to see these bands.

If I am about 12?  You think Take That and the Spice Girls are adult bands?

You are right that plenty of people would love to see those bands.  But don't forget that people like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you can't trust people.

8 minutes ago, BS2 Red said:

You are right that plenty of people would love to see those bands.  But don't forget that people like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you can't trust people.

Maybe I should go solo, I'm starting to have serious doubts about you.

18 minutes ago, BS2 Red said:

I choked on my coffee?

22 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

The only reason B*witched aren’t playing is because AG is too small 

I fight like me Da’

I fight like me Da’

I fight like me Da’

I fight like me Da’

9 hours ago, phantom said:

Guess it is an age thing @CyderInACan

Image result for samantha bewitched

I'm guessing this is who @New Dazzler was referring to, and not these fine young ladies?

Image result for sexy bewitched music group

Yes it is, and as was mentioned before it is a bit of an age thing.  Although I preferred  Sabrina, The Teenage Witch classic 90s/00s Nickleodeon TV , along with Keenan and Kel, Doug,  Sister Sister, Clarissa etc. 

So how many are you buying??? !!! :blink:

Choose Tickets

Ticket typeCost (face value)?

STANDING£77.00 (£70.00)Transaction fee applicable *On sale on Saturday, 10 Nov 2018 at 10:30 AM

SEATS£60.50 (£55.00)Transaction fee applicable *On sale on Saturday, 10 Nov 2018 at 10:30 AM

SEATS£77.00 (£70.00)Transaction fee applicable *On sale on Saturday, 10 Nov 2018 at 10:30 AM

SEATS£93.50 (£85.00)Transaction fee applicable *On sale on Saturday, 10 Nov 2018 at 10:30 AM

SEATS£136.00 (£125.00)Transaction fee applicable *On sale on Saturday, 10 Nov 2018 at 10:30 AM

SPICE CIRCLE PREMIUM STAND£196.00 (£185.00)Transaction fee applicable *On sale on Saturday, 10 Nov 2018 at 10:30 AM

SPICE UP YOUR LIFE VIP£291.00 (£280.00)Transaction fee applicable *On sale on Saturday, 10 Nov 2018 at 10:30 AM

Experience the Spice Girls live, from within the Spice Circle premium standing at the front of the stageSpice Girls 2019 VIP tour laminateLimited edition Girl Power enamel pin badge, exclusive for VIP guestsSpice Girls 2019 VIP tote bagSpice Girls VIP gift itemCommemorative Spice Girls 2019 postcard set This package does not include early entry to the stadium

SAY YOU'LL BE THERE VIP£231.00 (£220.00)Transaction fee applicable *On sale on Saturday, 10 Nov 2018 at 10:30 AM

Experience the Spice Girls live from one of the best seats in the stadium Spice Girls 2019 VIP tour laminate Limited edition Girl Power enamel pin badge, exclusive for VIP guests Spice Girls 2019 VIP tote bag Spice Girls VIP gift item Commemorative Spice Girls 2019 postcard set

ZIG AH ZIG AH VIP£176.00 (£165.00)Transaction fee applicable *On sale on Saturday, 10 Nov 2018 at 10:30 AM

This package includes a general admission standing ticket Spice Girls 2019 VIP tour laminate Limited edition Girl Power enamel pin badge, exclusive for VIP guests Spice Girls 2019 VIP tote bag Spice Girls VIP gift item Commemorative Spice Girls 2019 postcard set This package does not include early entry to the stadium or access to the Spice Circle premium standing

Archived