IGNORED

Spice Girls at Ashton Gate...and other concerts thread.

Selred

I knew the prices were going to be top end. They are only doing 6 dates ( doubt if they could cope with a gruelling tour) to top up their bank balances. I’m convinced they are squeezing every penny out of us and we are only accommodating them to put us on the map as a venue. 

I know some friends that were looking at the Ashton gate one 

They were online from 10am.. kept being chucked out the queue.. So frustrated they gave up at 11.30 

They checked again at midday..

ended up booking Wembley instead..

return coach travel

2 nights in a hotel to make a weekend of it for less than what some of the higher advertised prices were going for at Ashton gate ?

Muse anyone? Apparently Muse publicity release initially said they were touring and playing Bristol but no venue stated. Then the tour dates were announced and Bristol omitted. The lead singer has just confirmed AG on social media ( Instagram) saying it is the only viable venue in the SW. Rumoured to be 8th June.

I saw them at Glasto and they were good.

3 hours ago, RedM said:

Muse anyone? Apparently Muse publicity release initially said they were touring and playing Bristol but no venue stated. Then the tour dates were announced and Bristol omitted. The lead singer has just confirmed AG on social media ( Instagram) saying it is the only viable venue in the SW. Rumoured to be 8th June.

I saw them at Glasto and they were good.

Now officially announced for June 5th... 

22 hours ago, View from the Dolman said:

Now officially announced for June 5th... 

Strange nothing confirmed by the club though. I’m not saying it isn’t happening as it obviously is, just odd the club aren't all over it.

1 hour ago, RedM said:

Strange nothing confirmed by the club though. I’m not saying it isn’t happening as it obviously is, just odd the club aren't all over it.

Yep, the others have got featured on the Bristol Sport website but nothing for Muse. 

Both Jon Lansdown and Mark Kelly have tweeted mentions of it so it's clearly happening but a slightly subdued announcement for sure. 

Archived