IGNORED

Norwich Home live on sky?

BCFC1512

6 minutes ago, Dolman Block B said:

Agree but the gate will be down a few thousand and atmosphere crap 

I wonder how commonplace that is because when I do general searches of '5.30pm, kickoff atmosphere' it usually seems to help. Money tight at that time of year though, week and half before Christmas.

I quite like it personally, but then I'm fortunate enough to live 30-40 min walk away which not everyone does I guess- so I can see the inconvenience factor too.

9 minutes ago, Dolman Block B said:

Nah the Atmosphere against villa on the Friday night was good I thought. 

The later it is on a Saturday/a Friday night tends to mean people will have a few more beers & this usually helps the atmosphere if anything.

its when they move it to a Sunday that completely ruins it. 

3 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

Nah the Atmosphere against villa on the Friday night was good I thought. 

The later it is on a Saturday/a Friday night tends to mean people will have a few more beers & this usually helps the atmosphere if anything.

its when they move it to a Sunday that completely ruins it. 

Exactly- it's often a good atmosphere under the lights, it tends to help a lot of the time.

Midweek coming straight from work can be good, but generally not so much because of rush factor etc.

22 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Wouldn't mind, a 5.30pm game under the floodlights and especially in late Autumn/Winter is usually pretty decent- under the floodlights, extra drinking time- usually it all helps with atmosphere.

Don’t see how it will help with atmosphere - cold enough without kicking off 1 hour after any winter sun has gone - will be fricking freezing

1 minute ago, Dolman Block B said:

Well they are top the league. I’d say 1500 minimum

They always impress me with the numbers they bring given the travelling they have to do - a bit like Plymouth in that respect. I`m not sure how many they had last season when they were mid table but it seemed a fair few IIRC. I can`t see them bringing huge numbers this time though if it is on Sky what with it being a fortnight before Christmas top of the league or not which will be a shame.

1 hour ago, Dolman Block B said:

Only if the club are naive enough to do nothing

Simple marketing ploy would be reduce entry costs

Likely to boost numbers and limit loss of income

If gate income is down think of tv income

6 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Bristol Flyers home to Manchester Giants that evening (19:30).  Football will finish too late to drive back home, pick my daughter up and get to Flyers for tip-off.  Might watch on tv then if 17:30 kick off.

If @Taunton_BCFC is correct the game will be on red button if not main game on sky 

13 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Bristol Flyers home to Manchester Giants that evening (19:30).  Football will finish too late to drive back home, pick my daughter up and get to Flyers for tip-off.  Might watch on tv then if 17:30 kick off.

If this was in a few years time when the Flyers have a new stadium next to Ashton Gate you would be able to watch both without any problems. Finding a parking space might be a bit more difficult, even with the new car park 

9 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

If this was in a few years time when the Flyers have a new stadium next to Ashton Gate you would be able to watch both without any problems. Finding a parking space might be a bit more difficult, even with the new car park 

Blue badge = sorted ?

39 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

Only if the club are naive enough to do nothing

Simple marketing ploy would be reduce entry costs

Likely to boost numbers and limit loss of income

If gate income is down think of tv income

Up until a few years ago I swear they used to make the last home game before Xmas cheaper.  

Archived