IGNORED

Thinking of becoming a member of Bristol City?

phantom

• Admin

Decent offer available here if anyone is thinking of coming to a number of games later in the season but not yet part of a membership scheme

Not only for £20 (adult price) do you get membership - which gets you £5 off all future league games, but you can get a FREE ticket to the Bolton home match (Dolman wings, South Stand, Family Sand) on Saturday 12th January, AND you also get £5 added to the rewards on this card (if you can't make the Bolton game you can transfer the ticket for £10 reward on the card)

The Forever Bristol City membership package also includes:

• Two (additional, 1 adult and 1 U19) free tickets to a home match for Under 19s
  • Ticket priority
  • 5% discount at Ashton Gate concessions
  • Free t-shirt for 7s Members
  • Earn 2% Rewards back on home league tickets
  • Earn 5% Rewards back on home cup tickets
  • Earn 5% Rewards back on all merchandise

Membership is available for as little as £20 for adults and U19s, while 7s membership costs just £10

image.png

My only moan about this membership scheme is that they say you get priority purchase on tickets which you probably do, but then they dont email you to tell you when the priority ticket sales start. So unless you look at the ticket site every day you will never know.

Also while i mention tickets why are there so many empty seats when you watch the games on TV but when you go to buy a ticket there are very few available. Are there really that many season ticket holders that dont attend the games  ...?

I imagine they are offering this to tempt some of the thousands that took out membership for the United ticket scramble to renew. 

Worth noting that the membership only runs until 31st May 2019 instead of the 12 months offered previously, presumably so the club have the summer to entice people to sign back up. 

Anyway, it was enough to tempt me to renew...

Archived