IGNORED

Apparently, ...

The Original OTIB

He definitely makes it up as he goes along!  So last season we were supposed to be all high energy press, etc ( did see it occasionally) this season something else? I'm not sure he actually knows which way to sit on the toilet most of the time! We don't have a set way of play or identity as far as I can tell, it just depends on how he or the players feel on the day it seems?  Either that or we worry too much about the opposition to impose whatever this "style or identity" is?  Not sure who is more confused him or me to be honest...

21 minutes ago, NorfolkInChance said:

He definitely makes it up as he goes along!  So last season we were supposed to be all high energy press, etc ( did see it occasionally) this season something else? I'm not sure he actually knows which way to sit on the toilet most of the time! We don't have a set way of play or identity as far as I can tell, it just depends on how he or the players feel on the day it seems?  Either that or we worry too much about the opposition to impose whatever this "style or identity" is?  Not sure who is more confused him or me to be honest...

Do you attend the matches st AG? 

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Do you attend the matches st AG? 

Why would you ask such a stupid question? How could I comment otherwise?  I've seen you spout your sarcastic crap on here before mate and to be honest perhaps I should be asking the same question?  How about you answer with an opinion on what I've posted instead of trying to give it the big un?

Maybe you can explain it to me in leasy words that I will understand oh great one...

What exactly is our style or identity that we see week in week out (home and quite often away by the way) - tell me what I've missed?

2 hours ago, NorfolkInChance said:

Why would you ask such a stupid question? How could I comment otherwise?  I've seen you spout your sarcastic crap on here before mate and to be honest perhaps I should be asking the same question?  How about you answer with an opinion on what I've posted instead of trying to give it the big un?

Maybe you can explain it to me in leasy words that I will understand oh great one...

What exactly is our style or identity that we see week in week out (home and quite often away by the way) - tell me what I've missed?

It doesn't stop a lot on here :ph34r:

3 hours ago, NorfolkInChance said:

I ask because you’re not a poster I’m familiar with and your logo has Norfolk in it. For all know you could live on the other side of the country.

Plus you wouldn’t be the first relative newcomer to comment of Citys playing style when they haven’t actually seen a match at AG

With that in mind I decided to clarify your attendance at AG.

52 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I ask because you’re not a poster I’m familiar with and your logo has Norfolk in it. For all know you could live on the other side of the country.

I think the clue might be in the word "Horfield" next to the word "Location". 

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Anyone with less than 300 posts is a newcomer in my view.

A newbie is a poster with very few posts.

Could you provide the full classification table from 0 to 30,000 posts? Just for future reference.

6 minutes ago, Red7 said:

I think the clue might be in the word "Horfield" next to the word "Location". 

Could you provide the full classification table from 0 to 30,000 posts? Just for future reference.

Anyone with 10k+ posts counts as ‘experienced’ 

You have a long way to go Red....

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I can but dream.

If I ever get to 10,000, I hope that my reputation will be around the 8,000 mark at least, mind. Just to give some sort of validation to all those posts.

On 08/11/2018 at 11:58, Robbored said:

Last season didn’t strike me as counter attacking but more of a pressing style by winning the ball has high as possible but that changed when Famara returned from injury.

Reid was an important part of the press with his mobility and maybe that’s what LJ is referring to. 

I agree with most of that R - but Weimann seems just as mobile as Bobby was....

3 hours ago, Robbored said:

Plus you wouldn’t be the first relative newcomer to comment of Citys playing style when they haven’t actually seen a match at AG

With that in mind I decided to clarify your attendance at AG.

Not nice

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

You have a long way to go Red....

Mr Wind up. What you say is tongue in cheek but it's not funny and creates antagonism in which you seem to revel.

Come on mate, stop yourself when you feel one of your nasties coming on and become a loving 'uman bean.

(By the way i bet my dad could beat up your dad!).

10 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I’m the forum pantomime villain - I’m quite aware of my reputation.

Btw - I have over 3.5k likes.......how many have you got?

5,223 it looks like.  Might be worth checking before pulling pointless stats that no one cares about.

7 minutes ago, RumRed said:

Don't know, i don't keep count unlike others... 

Well....someone mentioned ‘reputation’ and as I had no idea that there was such a thing, I looked it up and discovered that there is a list of how many reactions you’ve had and how many you’ve issued.

Thats how I know how many I’ve received. Roughly twice as many that I’ve issued.......

5 minutes ago, RumRed said:

5,223 it looks like.  Might be worth checking before pulling pointless stats that no one cares about.

I wasn’t aware that this type of info was available until about two hours ago so upto that point I didn’t care either - and I still don’t.

Statistically speaking, @RumRed has an over 100% conversion rate as he has a greater reputation score than the number of posts he's written.  @Robbored, although a serial poster, has only a 25% conversion rate due to his pantomime tomfoolery (oh no he doesn't, oh yes he does).  He does however have a lot to say for himself.

I on the other hand, only post occasionally and therefore do not have a valid view.

Public forums eh?

Archived