Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Sign in to follow this  
Markman

Got to Down Size (City Shirts)

and not my weight!

We are moving to a smaller place and some things have to go. I have about 8 City Shirts from the 80's and 90's mostly (inc that centenary one with all the names on) some home some away original purple and lime etc - just got to move them on and thought of using ebay and I am not asking silly money at all (I saw some on there for what I think are crazy prices) so will start most at £5 - £10 then thought maybe someone would like to take them all in one go - if you do pm me

Thanks

Markman

At last - some pictures - really not sure if these are worth anything - Ebay has some silly prices and I am just looking for sensible ones - I reckon the centenary one is worth something and that is as new. The others are all in good or very good condition - would like to sell them as a job lot - PM me if interested

Actually - perhaps not - I simply cannot get these re-sized well enough to upload any pictures - will just whack them all on ebay

My list is:-

Thorn Security - Size 40 - 42 - Red Used Good Condition (1992-93)?

DAS Shirt - 42-44 - Purple/Lime - used very good condition (not sure what year - stripes)

DAS Admiral - L - Red - used good (bit of discolouration to white DAS Motif but can be cleaned easy)

TFG - Bristol Trade Centre - Blackthorn - Size L 42-44 - Gold/Light Blue Trim - Good condition

Limited Edition Centenary Shirt - 1904 - 2004 - Size L Like New (saw one on ebay from Poland for £229 :laugh:)

Red Sanderson Top - Size L - Good Condition (late 90's)

DAS Uhlsport Top - L - used good (bit of discolouration to white DAS Motif but can be cleaned easy)

On 20/04/2019 at 06:46, Eastside Moonwalker said:

I'm interested in this one>

DAS Shirt - 42-44 - Purple/Lime - used very good condition (not sure what year - stripes)

is this the one already on ebay? I think i'm bidding on this one already

cheers

apologies - only just saw this - whichever one it was it is sold now - cheers