IGNORED

Watch your backs tomorrow

Redmycolour

6 minutes ago, Redmycolour said:

As title states, last season me and 4 others were walking along Marsh Rd, we were thumped in the back of our head by Preston fans(youth), they ran off, my mates went to Preston last season, the same thing happened, looks like they attack from behind, I will be on alert tomorrow, 

Now's the time to launch the new Protection From Adolescent Knobbers ' Head on Backwards Spray'  from Isewater Enterprises.

Complete with template.

This will fool them . 

IMG_0455.JPG

11 minutes ago, Redmycolour said:

As title states, last season me and 4 others were walking along Marsh Rd, we were thumped in the back of our head by Preston fans(youth), they ran off, my mates went to Preston last season, the same thing happened, looks like they attack from behind, I will be on alert tomorrow, 

balotteli-whyalwaysme1.jpg?w=620

48 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Now's the time to launch the new Protection From Adolescent Knobbers ' Head on Backwards Spray'  from Isewater Enterprises.

Complete with template.

This will fool them . 

IMG_0455.JPG

Or wear this backward hat, glasses   and beard

70EA2E10-15D4-41A5-B3CE-DFFA6F1D621E.jpeg

39 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

I thought Preston were supposed our friends?

Know someone who was up there for some media work- found them an excellent club.

Otoh, I also know someone else who lived up there and intimated Preston quite rough, Preston fans presumably have/had a rough element- so it seems a mixed picture!

That's the overarching impression I get on here @Northern Red but I guess all sides have a % of ********* who follow them- youth firm more likely to attack regular fans I would suspect.

14 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

one of my best mates is a PNE fan - I can assure you they don’t call themselves ‘nobbers’....

My PNE mates do, though. Must just depend on the group. Bit like we used to be with "Shitheads". 

As an addendum, this was on one of their forums. Am sure some do and some don't…as it were.

https://www.pne-online.net/forum/forum/football-forums/pne-discussions/94618-why-are-we-called-nobbers/page2

Archived