IGNORED

Scott Wagstaff

Ivorguy

Lovely bloke and as mentioned every side needs players like him. I’ve followed his career a bit since he left us, has been in and out of the Gills team and Wimbledon mainly due to injury. Certainly wouldn’t have got much out of him if he had stayed here so it was right for him to move back nearer home. He’s got married since and still meets up with a few of our ex players from what I’ve seen on social media. Still only 28, seems ages since he was here but it’s been only 2 years.

1 hour ago, RedM said:

Lovely bloke and as mentioned every side needs players like him. I’ve followed his career a bit since he left us, has been in and out of the Gills team and Wimbledon mainly due to injury. Certainly wouldn’t have got much out of him if he had stayed here so it was right for him to move back nearer home. He’s got married since and still meets up with a few of our ex players from what I’ve seen on social media. Still only 28, seems ages since he was here but it’s been only 2 years.

He used to come over and chat to us in the Atyeo wheelchair “hut” when he was injured.  Re The photo above - Joe got the red shirt and Oskar got the white one.  Lovely guy.

During 13/14 season he was our most consistent player...7/10 every game, and would’ve got POTS had it not been for Baldock and Jets Goals.

Archived