IGNORED

Bristol City v Preston North End Match Day 17

Septic Peg

2 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Away today so can’t make it. 

Ahyone there care to rate the first 30 mins out of 10? Sounds as boring as Stoke?

I didn't think Stoke 1st half was as anywhere near as bad as this. This is from.

2 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

30 mins gone and PNE look far more likely to score than we do. Fammy having a v.poor game.

I agree Preston have had a few chances on the counter but equally we also have had a few chances bit just not as good.

Our tactic seems to be crossing it into the box.

Just as I wrote this they scored.

Why is Robinson trying to wind up the Ashton Gate faithful? Carrying on for Cunningham it seems. Douche.

Baker should've got a better clearance on that cross rather than just clearing it straight to their attacker.

Trying to play a more physical/defensive team isn't working so far. Back to the usual shape with Eliasson second half I imagine. Hope it's not too late. 

2 minutes ago, dazza247 said:

Why is Robinson trying to wind up the Ashton Gate faithful? Carrying on for Cunningham it seems. Douche.

Baker should've got a better clearance on that cross rather than just clearing it straight to their attacker

Who cares. They were giving him shit earlier. We have more to worry about than a celebration.

4 minutes ago, dazza247 said:

Baker should've got a better clearance on that cross rather than just clearing it straight to their attacker.

Trying to play a more physical/defensive team isn't working so far. Back to the usual shape with Eliasson second half I imagine. Hope it's not too late. 

Because he’s been booed by City fans all game. 

Archived