IGNORED

Bristol City v Preston North End Match Day 17

Septic Peg

22 minutes ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

No not at all, I am saying that he has gone away from what he believes in.

That’s the trouble with him. I’m not sure he knows what he believes in. One defeat and he changes everything then again and again. If I played for him I’d have no confidence in him. 

23 minutes ago, pl00peh91 said:

I've never been less enthused to go to Bristol City in my life than I am watching these bland amateurs. About as much personality as beige wallpaper

Wood chip I hope.

14 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

Are we back on one of LJ's snakes - and how low will it go this time? All getting a bit predictable and depressing.

Apart from 4 on the trot City's run has not really had a break since the end of 2017. 

3 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Controversial subs. Fans singing you don't know what your doing 

That is rather telling.

3 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

That’s the trouble with him. I’m not sure he knows what he believes in. One defeat and he changes everything then again and again. If I played for him I’d have no confidence in him. 

The way they are playing, I don't think they do.

30 minutes ago, Bristol is red said:

Last season we had a defined way of playing and you could see there was a game plan. This season I've no idea what he's trying to do other than making ample use of his tombola machine.

You need to talk to @Up The City! because Johnson is still working on his formation and system and these things take time !

8 minutes ago, maxjak said:

Are u referring to the P45 he will be picking up lf things don't improve?

He won't get sacked, January transfer window will be another mess up wasting money on players in positions we don't need. Then we'll go on a little run to pull away from the drop zone and he'll have summer to bring in more of "his players" and we go again 

1 minute ago, Super said:

Half time has made no difference.

nor will the international break (when they will re-group) or the next window (when he will fine tune and go again, with fine lines) 

1 minute ago, paul_fox said:

He won't get sacked, January transfer window will be another mess up wasting money on players in positions we don't need. Then we'll go on a little run to pull away from the drop zone and he'll have summer to bring in more of "his players" and we go again 

How *ucking depressing...but can see that happening

1 minute ago, old_eastender said:

How *ucking depressing...but can see that happening

same old, same old mate Steve needs to bite the bullet and bring in a talented exp manager.....now....whatever happens today.

Just now, Ivorguy said:

Cynically, makes you wonder if League 1 was the plan all along

If SL thinks for one minute and decides to change the plan and manager, then we may have our City back, otherwise down with the gas we go

Archived