IGNORED

Bristol City v Preston North End Match Day 17

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, tts_city said:

what a ******* nause, you are  its a match thread not a me me ******* me thread.

I'm asking the reason to claim the league is bang average because I disagree.

That's literally all I was doing there, no need for any abuse.

2 minutes ago, finbarr_in_z said:

Well there's some famous names below us (Wednesday, Ipswich, PNE, Stoke, etc) who;s fans would probably would expect more.

Thank you for responding.

I disagree that the league is bang average, if anything, the fact that 'big' clubs aren't doing great suggests the opposite and there are lot's of clubs who are able to compete.

The fact there isn't a runaway couple of sides at the top would suggest the league as a whole is stronger.

5 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

I disagree that the league is bang average, if anything, the fact that 'big' clubs aren't doing great suggests the opposite and there are lot's of clubs who are able to compete.

The fact there isn't a runaway couple of sides at the top would suggest the league as a whole is stronger.

Big teams doesnt mean good teams

1 minute ago, JamesBCFC said:

Girls,

Take your tiff somewhere else. You both are more boring than the match

1 minute ago, JamesBCFC said:

I'm basing my comment on us being poor, but there appears to be half a league of poorness (is that a word?), ergo if we are the 'average' (mean, median, etc), then on average this league is poor ("bang average" being a colloquialism, rather than an absolute fact)

Archived